Weird notifications in poker client

jonny2192

Just logged in and had 20+ notifications.

Clicked and seen these messages, the dates are strange.

Not got any tickets just messages. Its like its pushed up notifications from pasts dates to the top of the list and made them as new ones.

Screenshot_5.png.7d6332232aed1df3d7e7ad878d42bb3c.pngScreenshot_6.png.8d83487aef94fa4221d955e8d3c6dd7b.png

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Might have just been a one time thing. Try logging in again and seeing if it happens.

Maybe you have gone on a bad run & and the client is trying to remind you of the good old days & the player you once were. RIP those days.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Magicadil wrote:

Might have just been a one time thing. Try logging in again and seeing if it happens.

Maybe you have gone on a bad run & and the client is trying to remind you of the good old days & the player you once were. RIP those days.

Reloaded but no new notifications but still showing these one at the top of my list, so date order is weird in my notification list.

What do you recomend next?

Not keen on a feature that tells you,you are now crap think it may not encourage recs imo.

@Ametrine wrote:

@FeelsBadMan @jonny2192 maybe these notifications are some sort of weird gift for people who went to Unibet UK Glasgow event :laugh:

@Ametrine Thanks for that thought, "Here is what you could have won if you were any good at poker"

Getting trolled by the client 🤣

• 1 month later...

Archived