FlyorDie Tournaments

I thought of two great ideas for community tournaments. The first can be found here: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Suggestions-for-the-community/Stick-Arena-Tournament/m-p/35788#U35788

Flyordie is site that offers a large variety of games. I have been a member of the site for over 6 years. Here are the pros & cons:

Pros:

- Very simple to match up with an opponent. All you have to do is challange them once you're in the lobby. You'll see a list of names of players who are there.

- Large variety of games. This includes: Chess, Pool (Snooker, 8 ball, 9 ball), Darts, Go Moku, Curling, etc.

- Very easy to use chat to speak to opponents

- Very few disconnections. In my 6 years of playing, I've experienced less than 5 connection problems.

Cons:

- You do have to verify your email.

- Java is required.

- No other real cons found.

curling.thumb.PNG.ebe089b5d0aec61aeaec2c776c4b91b3.PNGdarts.PNG.319b4170cfadfa879ae5d9d8897a4203.PNGfooseball.PNG.be9f50c35ad91c72acedfb3df9964069.PNGpool.PNG.b5b42be58d4d356d9d0e784a2abfbae4.PNG

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

The  idea is great but imo shouldnt be ad based sites, would be cool if there was an option to have it with Unibet banners that way if we share the games we are also sharing Unibet promotions etc rather then leading people away from Unibet and a lot of these sites use your cookies and as quite a lot of us play gambling games(thats why we are here) I think this would end up advertising the competition.

Is there a non ad based alternative?

I was thinking along the lines of a game streamed by the community, I.e guess the player and a scrambled picture is made clearer over time and first correct guess in chat gets a point for a team(if we had team marco,jeppe,stubbe say).

Possibly an older multiplayer game thats now free to play and download that would work on a wide range of pcs.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

I have yet to see a gambling related ad. It usually just sits at Scotia Bank and ticket master. I've even had a long session (Played Pool for like 6 hours, first to 50 vs a friend) sat at Scotia Bank the entire time. I'll play around with it a little more and let you know if anything else comes up.

In their policy it states they won't endorse anything gambling related since they're targeting all ages.

I debate

I tried the site - only a bank ad for me as well 😃 And the streamer can cover the adspace up anyway with Unibet banner. Cons - does not work on Chrome, you need to use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox

I like the idea of chat based games as well, but there is the delay issue that some people get the stream earlier than others, we need more suggestions about these too 😃

I hope more people pitch in their ideas so we can make this happen, even if not this Friday, then next 👍

Whatever games are chosen, I'm sure watching the stream is equally as much fun as participating 😃

I find this site one of the best out there in terms of game selection and how easy and fast it is to set up games. It's very convenient for tournaments also.

For example, Ametrine vs Magicadil, Best of 5 in 8 ball. We could have that game up in a few minutes.

I really hope they consider it. I've been looking at others which are compatible with tablets/phones, but none come close to the quality as this site.

I debate

8 Ball pool is fine? My username is 'Bl i tz' . If you want to play right now I'll be in room 3. It's empty currently.

I debate

Archived