blog: from 50€ up

taft

Yeah, well!

I've been trying that 25NL and it's not working out on my short roll at least, built back up in 10NL, tried again and now I'm down to 10 euro lol. Have had a bit of a crappy run as well and eventually I sort of got into a state of disbelief, no, he can't have aset AGAIN can he ... he could. It seemed like my opponents were making incredible hands left and right while all my draws bricked and tptk or two pair was never any good.

Will, I guess, take that 10€ to a 10NL table and see what develops.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was a bit lifetilted (don't even think it was poker related at all) and totally threw the 50UO tonight. I had such a big chiplead on everyone with abt 10 left that I could've easily just sat out and coasted into a 250 ticket (5tcts), but got into what I felt was an ego war against the second in chips on my table and kind of ran right into top pair trying to catch a bluff there and lost half my stack. Then something else happened, lost more chips but was still perfectly fine and 5th place chips (abt 20 blinds) on the final table until I found KT in early pos while the bb was sat out, raised, got 3bet by the sb and of course stupidly shoved right into KK and was out 9th. 

With the 10€ roll I played a tiny bit of 10NL, got it up to 11 (lol) then played the 10 bounty, it's called 4-x sth, not sure now exactly what. Was doing ok, got 12e out of it from bounties but again blew my very decent stack in silly situations. Then proceeded to play a little 10NL again, was up to 15, but then somehow called off three streets with a small pair because ... I don't even know. :D 9 euro now, I'm going to bed.

Basically people have their A-games and their C-games etc and I'm the sort of person when I play bad, I play unbelievably bad.

tl;dr: got distracted and in a bad mood and did some ridiculous things. roll going strong at abt 9 euro :D 

bustooooo

I'm going to take a week off and then deposit a hundo and start over (10NL) OR deposit like 20 or so in couple of days and start over with that, I am interested in playing the community league, so I'm leaning a bit towards the latter. I think with the restart I'll just start a new blog, where I'll try to post more about specific hands etc.

Thank you for following and for the support. There are also good long posts in here by several of you, especially about playing live, that I'll be sure to reread should I ever hit that UO package, thank you very much for that. :)

Archived