Crazy hand from UK Tour Glasgow event

DavidP_Unibet

IMG_6430.thumb.JPG.3a7bfb5c4b2206cc5947ed5829b5a562.JPG

This beauty just happened, all four players all-in preflop. I don't have any details on who was involved in the hand unfortunately, but someone was overheard telling the player holding KK that he was obviously going to be drawing dead.

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Had this 3 times deep in MTT, one time with KK and two times i had AA. With AA always out of tournament, and with KK i won (with flush if you believe it) and eventually went FT. And im sure one or two times i actually fold JJ or QQ to the same situation. Crazy hand nevertheless.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

I was the player with KK, UTG shoved for a small stack of 11k ish (holding QQ) i was next look down at KK i shove all in for 50k ish next player is also short stacked with 10k and shoves all in (holding AA), the BB then declares all in also for 60k ish (holding JJ).  The rest is history as they say, all i needed was JJ not to hit and i would have still won out the hand. Yes someone did mention that i was drawing DEAD, but unless they folded pocket Kings!!!  I'm NOT sure how they came to that conclusion.

It was a sick 1st hand after the break, i thought it was a stitch up as the dealer already had cards in hand when we came back and maybe a set-up ?? :puking:

Archived