Moving On Up error ?

KenTouchMe

Ok , so for the first week it's

Reach 5 cash game flops on 3 separate days

I've got a notification for the first and the second day but not for the third , a few minutes ago i checked in the notifications tab just to be sure and it's nothing for day 3 . Might be a bug and for the 3rd day only the notification is gone ..

Hmm, you can also double-check if you really have seen 5 flops today on your poker profile, and be sure it was in the same game as previous 2 days - if both requirements are filled, then it really might be a bug :) I'm sure a moderator will drop by soon and sort this out for you or you can also contact customer support 👍

It's a 2 Euro SNG ticket which shows up under tournament tickets immediately once you completed 5 flops on the third day. If it's not there and you haven't played a 2 Euro SNG, simply contact the Unibet guys here...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

You see? Next step is to check out the history under announcements and see whether you have been credited with a 2 Euro SNG ticket when you finished the third day of MOU. So for instance if you played your 3rd day on Friday, starting at 3 PM and at 3:12 PM on Friday, they credited you with a 2 Euro SNG ticket, that will probably be it.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived