Twitch subscriber freeroll

DavidP_Unibet

Hi all,

For anyone who is reading here and subscribes to our Twitch channel, we haven't forgotten about you. I'm really sorry about the wait for the subscriber freerolls, we are working to get this sorted ASAP and hopefully will have something running in the next few weeks. I'm also going to compensate everyone who has subscribed and has been waiting for the freerolls in the coming weeks so please hold tight just a little while longer. :happyshy:

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Hi,

I heard about the community from Twitch and I wondered what are the advantages if we'll subscribe to the chanel(I wanted to tip/ donate as the streams are always good and lately with lots of giveaways too).

BTW, it will be awesome if you can tell us how many tournaments/ month are usually only for the subscribers and if there is a league too... and keep up the great work 🆒

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Think that at the moment there is one tournament per month for the members who subscribed in that particular month or renewed their subscription

Here are some of the benefits if you subscribe to UnibetPoker channel on Twitch :

Benefits include:

• Directly Support the Broadcaster
  • Ad-Free
  • Subscriber Badge:   18x18.png
  • 2 Subscriber Emoticons
  • Chat During Subscriber-Only Mode
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Thanks for the reply and the info ... I'll subscribe very soon too even if there isn't any other reward except the stream as even if the part when some members spam like hell it's a little bit annoying, everything else is a nice way to spend your free time :D

You will get to take part in the monthly Twitch subscribers freeroll :)

I think,when you mention the spam members, maybe you were refering to that moment when the streamers ( Charlotte,Sam or David ) are hosting a raffle, and in order to participate ,everybody from the stream has to type the same "password" ,so it looks like crazy spamming :),but it's a good chance for viewers to get a reward ,besides the actually freerolls from the streamers :)

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Yeah, it's about the raffle, if everyoane will understand the advices of the streamers or moderators and reply just once with that keyword would be so much better... still I enjoyed watching the streams for the past few weeks 🆒

• 1 month later...

Archived