Glasgow UK Tour event

DavidP_Unibet

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@radge1 wrote:

Wow, that's really beatiful....that poker can unite a scouser and a manc in common endeavour!🤣

The need for deep fried poultry was strong

out of intrest how many countries were represented by online qualifiers. I know there was people from

Romania,Belgium,Canada,Holland,Poland,UK have I missed any?

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

23:41: Andreas opens to 230k. Barry 3bets to 460k. Andreas calls. Flop AsJs3d. Barry leads for 600k, Andreas shoves! Barry makes the call but is caught with 55. Andreas has Ah2h for Top Pair and is well ahead. The Turn comes 8c but the UNBELIEVABLE RIVER is the FIVE OF HEARTS! Barry hits a Set to win the tournament!

Congrats Barry Mills

@jonny2192 wrote:

@radge1 wrote:

Wow, that's really beatiful....that poker can unite a scouser and a manc in common endeavour!🤣

The need for deep fried poultry was strong

out of intrest how many countries were represented by online qualifiers. I know there was people from

Romania,Belgium,Canada,Holland,Poland,UK have I missed any?

Norway

Thanks to everyone who took part and made it such an enjoyable weekend, and congrats to Barry Mills, our champion, and Andreas Wiborg who finished second. Both qualified online and both earned themselves a Unibet Open package on top of a bundle of cash. We're waiting for the good photos to process so I won't be able to post those yet, but for now I have a few pics from the community freeroll we played. I'll post here as soon as I'm able to post them to Flickr and Facebook :)

IMG_6440.JPG.947ad11613fe0a769c3b89086c02cb5e.JPGIMG_6441.JPG.bb9bfcee80366be89ee11031fceff7e3.JPG

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

@StevieHF wrote:

Hi David,

There was a photographer there taling loads of photos, have you any idea where they will be uploaded and do you have a link ??

Cheers... Stephen

@StevieHF they will be up on facebook first usually, someone will link them here soon as available.

Sorry for the delay for the pics, we're just trying to sort out a new solution for hosting them as previously we were using Facebook but that's not really ideal - will post here with an update as soon as they're online.

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

@DavidP_Unibet wrote:

Sorry for the delay for the pics, we're just trying to sort out a new solution for hosting them as previously we were using Facebook but that's not really ideal - will post here with an update as soon as they're online.

imgur? flickr? And link them in social media & community. And use whatever new solution you come up with for hosting, for the next events :P

We're using Flickr but there was a bit of an internal debate to have first :) Should be posted by the end of the day, will post the link here.

― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Hi guys,

Just joined the Community. I ran the live blog for recent Glasgow event at http://scottishpoker.net/blog and the good news is that Unibet have asked me to do the same for the Manchester leg in December. This time the blog will be on the Unibet website. It will just be for Day 2 on the Sunday as it was for Glasgow.

If you're using Twitter during the event please tag your updates with #unibetmanchester so I can pick them up and include on the blog. That would be a real help. In Manchester I'll try to cover as much action from the Community members as possible.

Martin

Archived