Member of the month - September

MarcoV

September has been a terrific month on the community and thanks to all of you we reached a great milestone of 25k posts last month.

Like the previous months we’ve been struggling to find one members who stood out from the crowd, as once again there were a lot of candidates for the title as September’s member of the month. We’ve seen new blogs, competitions and suggestions but most of all a lot of new helpful and friendly members.

This time we're looking out for a true badge hunter, and he recently got the “Crowd Pleaser”, which probably is the most fitting title to him. I guess I speak for everybody when I say that he’s a true friend to all members and he really adds to the positive vibe we have here. He's located down at the tip of Africa – yes, you guessed right; it’s the one and only !

nestabear.PNG.23bba8ed30722ac1683b6f8459c0ac33.PNG

Nestabear is always in for a joke, and he's doing so much for everyone here on the site. The daily breakdown he's posting in the bingo draw is hilarious, and you see him here and there posting a funny and creative GIF or meme in almost every active thread we've got. Had nothing less than 157 signins last month and received about one like per post in average.

, cheers for everything you're doing in here. You and all the other members are the reason why we love to hang out here and why Stubbe, Jeppe and myself enjoy this job so much!

There's a €50 bonus on your account shortly :) and oh yeah, you've got yourself another badge to your collection ✊

mom.PNG.2bd33c7994ec48f33a05542323b365b9.PNG

giphy

Former community moderator

Congrats ! Very well deserved for sure. You have been a delight to have in this community, extremely friendly & very funny 😃

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

imgres.jpg.28265578af93eabe525850ddd61a3a70.jpg

Thank you, thank you & thank you. I was away on business & get back to a wonderful surprise... Member of the Month. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined that I would take this awesome title. Thank you Unibet, all the Mods & all the wonderful Peeps in the community. I was feeling a bit down recently cause things just were not going my way ( my own fault ) & just a small adjustment in attitude & " Hey Presto "... your Member of the Month ( hehehehehe... can't get the smile off my dial ). To all the Community Members out there that make this Community such a wonderful place... keep doing what you doing because you could be next !

Thanx again everybody, I'm so chuffed...

Still hunting 2 badges... Community Freeroll Winner & UO participant. Still got 2 months & holding thumbs.

P.S. & if that wasn't enough... as I posted this, I ranked up to 17. Woooo-Hoooo !!!

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Congrats Mr. Bear ;)
I'm new to the community, so I don't know you yet. But I'm sure that, if what I read is true, I will get to know you on here.

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Thank you so much  & a most warm welcome to the Unibet Community. You won't be disappointed that you joined, I promise. There are loads of friendly, helpful Guys & Gals here to meet & befriend. Plenty of good advice, information, back-up, general help, free bingo, competition's & rewards & loads more... so please don't be shy, check it out. I'm interested in your preferences ? Are you a sport betting person or do you love poker... or maybe bingo is your thing. ( wasn't mine until we had a weekly reward for bingo not so long ago LOL. ) here are some links you could check out...

Weekly & Monthly Rewards

2000 Posts - 200€ Giveaway

NFL Competition

Close, but no cigar

Welcome & how to use the community

Ranks and Badges

There are loads more so just have a browse & enjoy. Tip :- The search option @ the top of the screen is very helpful when looking for something, just remember, it only searches the section you are in. For a wide search make sure you are on the community page.

Once again Welcome  7 Good Luck !!!

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Thank you for the warm welcome :D

I love playing poker. But my issue is that I can't stay focussed for too long. That's why I mostly play freerolls right now to get a bit of experience too play longer than an half an hour focussed. So yeah I reach top 150 most of the time, and won one UO1(or UO4, don't know anymore) (with the bonus I got at my registration).

With the small amounts I get from the bounties I love to place a bet, but nothing too serious right now :)

Just trying too stay low risk for the moment, don't want to spend all my money that I need to survive college with :D

And thanks for the links. Checked them all out already (at least the opening post of the most)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Bingo has also some free games every day, one is starting right now, next is in 1 hour in Grand Prix room :) I usually spend my freeroll bounties in bingo, ticket prices start from 0,01€; the likeliness of winning is quite small during the day, because the bingo is shared with other sites and a lot of people play it, but when it's nighttime in Northern Europe, less people play and the chances to win are bigger 👍

EDIT: I forgot to write that you can purchase bingo tickets in advance, but you can get the tickets for free bingo game only a few minutes before it begins 😃

Archived