The rules of bonus extension

psrquack

Hey community,

I read that MoreTBC have concerns about the playthrough bonus and because I have an extended bonus too I just chatted with Simona about the bonus extension. Unfortunately I figured out that there are no written rules about that. So is it possible to extend it as many times as neccessary if there is a goodwill on the users side (means he plays as many as he can and don't break the rules)? Thank you for the answer.

I read a while ago (I believe it was Andrew that said it) that they will usually extend it twice. Any more then that is a bit much but I'm sure if you're trying hard to complete it, they'll have no problem extending it a 3rd and such.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

I technically have had 3 opportunities. The original playthrough and the 2 extensions. I think I joined in March so I've been given plenty of time to try and clear it, I just don't play enough/want to play enough cash to clear it :)

I do agree that there should be something somewhere to clarify that a) you can get an extension and b) how many you can have. It's really only something that gets mentioned on the 2+2 thread.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Archived