Open threat quality

As long i will play on Unibet i will enter on this forum comunity daily .You are doing a great job creating promotions but still people dont understand that to complete the request to receive a part of the promotion they are creating hundreds of non sense threats.

they are creating a threat even with "." (dot) and they think that with this great activity they will get a higher rank .

I would like to propose that an open threat must have some requests in order to be valided and smart things to create a longer discusion : number of character etc.

I think you are refering to any new started Topics\Tread`s ?

That they should not be made for only getting higher rank\badges ?

Also they should have a serten "story" who belong here on Unibet Community, not spam the forum.

I always read almost evry Post\Topic and so on since I joined..but now something is way of.. I dont mind a off topic but it should have a minumum standard on what to post there.

Just my 2 cents.

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.

Thinking just the same way like topic starter. People, this community is not created you to hunt bonuses and higher levels, this should be place where people share opinions and tips. Develope this place for the good direction and dont post if you dont have anything to say and only want better rank level. This is not a competition, this is place where should like to be and respect others. Good day to everyone!

@polarbear wrote:

As long i will play on Unibet i will enter on this forum comunity daily .You are doing a great job creating promotions but still people dont understand that to complete the request to receive a part of the promotion they are creating hundreds of non sense threats.

they are creating a threat even with "." (dot) and they think that with this great activity they will get a higher rank .

I would like to propose that an open threat must have some requests in order to be valided and smart things to create a longer discusion : number of character etc.

I completely agree with you, @polarbear, and this is something we'll be focusing on this week. We've already excluded quite a few users, as it was obvious that they were only here for the bonuses. Soon we'll change the way we do the promotions, and we'll only reward users who actually contribute to the community. This should solve the issue.

You're more than welcome to report a user, if you think he/she is acting in violation with the below rule.

• Contribute with quality. We understand that it might be tempting to try and game the system, when we've campaigns and promotions linked to the community activity. However, if we're convinced that you're only on the community to make use of the campaigns, we might take action; typically we'll exclude you from the promotions. Please also note that the ranking formula is quite complex, and just posting a lot of content wont really get you anywhere.

Archived