Can someone explain how poker Screennames work here on Unibet?

Wizard

I understand we can have multiple usernames with our account and switch between them up to a max of 5. Is this correct? Can we remove some of these 5 SNs to replace it with a completely new one?

Are there limits to how often you can switch between and replace SNs?

This might be a silly question but this is kind of hard for me to work out. The site I played on in the past had 1 screenname and you kept that forever with no changes possible. So this is all new to me.

Cheers

When you have already 5 names, you can replace any of them - when you start adding a new name, it will give you a drop-down list and you can choose which you want to replace. I think you can change names 3 times in a day. You can also play multiple tables with different names - just change the alias before you open a new table/before tournament starts 👍

@Ametrine wrote:

@Wizard When you have already 5 names, you can replace any of them - when you start adding a new name, it will give you a drop-down list and you can choose which you want to replace. I think you can change names 3 times in a day. You can also play multiple tables with different names - just change the alias before you open a new table/before tournament starts 👍

For the last point - we're going to change this in 2.0, so that you select your alias when you join the table.  It's kind of an undocumented feature at the moment, and we couldn't think of a good way to remove it entirely.  So we've just made it much easier to do.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

Archived