PLO challenge - bug ?

Mynona

Hello,

Yesterday, i played a cash game plo and i got a straight on the turn (even a straight flush) as seen in the pic here under (opponent doesnt appear because there was a bug with the table...  had several of those lately with cards/opponents/stacks disappearing in middle of a hand)

straightflush-Unibet-plo-01102016.thumb.png.0ee6a4d904c2fbfc891fe7b4e3aa2b46.png

When i checked my challenges after, i saw that the main challenge of PLO is to get a straight on the turn, which i did and it didn't register apparently ?

I made a pic as well to show its still at 0/30 (still like that today so its not a question of updating)

600298473_Unibetchallenge-plo-detail(nopoints)-01102016.thumb.png.a52e29b248af1c1f3feaceb94c69e1b1.png

So, is it normal it didn't register ?     the challenge says: " get a straight by the turn"

Also a small question:  does getting a straight on flop counts as well in this challenge or does it have to be on the turn ?

I believe psrquack is right here, the hand is a straight flush and thus from the rules of poker not a straight, I'm sure someone from the poker team will correct us if need be :) A very very nice hand though, been a while since I've had one of those myself :)

Former Community Manager

Archived