No Breakfast Freeroll this morning ?

Nestabear

I woke up & made breakfast & logged in to play the my usual breakfast Freeroll ( 06:00 CET) only to find it missing in the lobby. Anybody else experience this or is it my P.C. acting up ?

Has Europe changed daylight savings & could that have something to do with it maybe ? 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Your P.C. is working just fine.From time to time there are maintenance services also in the poker area,and in order to do it with minimum trouble,one or two late night or early morning freerolls are "sacrified".

But the next one at 08:05 CET is there,so you can enjoy it again. :D

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Both the 04:05 and 06:05 freerolls were missing in the lobby for me when I logged in around 04:00, but they seem to be back on schedule tomorrow anyway, so it was probably just a temporary removal due to maintenance or something, like AndreiBN said. Nevertheless I was disappointed since those are the ones I usually play, esp. the Omaha one - so some kind of maintenance notice (if that was indeed the case) would have been appreciated.

You're not alone. I read your post, then opened up client to check. I'm getting the same thing. Next freeroll isn't until 5 hours from now.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

and  The freerolls were there in the lobby around midnight and now ,they are gone again.So,there must be a glitch somewhere that makes them disappear after midnight CET ,like Cinderella 🤣

Maybe  can give us more details,as he is in charge of the freerolls schedule :)

Thanks for confirming  and , then at least I know it isn't a local issue or something wrong on my end. But yes, they were there before, so I'm wondering what Unibet is up to... I mean, why even put them up in the lobby if they plan to take them down because of maintenance anyway? Must be something else... But hopefully you're right and it's just a temporary glitch, because I love to play at night so I really hope they won't take those freerolls away. :teardrop:

Don't worry,they will not take those freerolls away.They are listed in the new schedule after the bounties were added,so most likely it's just a bug that removes them automatically,because,as we've seen already,they are set up in the lobby but at midnight CET something happens.

For sure we'll have a good solutin in the morning :D

I think this is a 3 sided question. First: he is the head of poker so posting in forums isn't his priority. Second: everybody is working hard on the introducing of the new client so there is a lack of resources and doing general things isn't so easy in that situation. Third: ReCorpH isn't an employee yet, so he can't brief us too.😀

• 2 weeks later...

@Robin-Unibet wrote:

@Nestabear @AndreiBN Due to maintenance last night, we needed to cancel a few games.

From tomorrow we can have freerolls for breakfast again!

Thanx for the heads-up @Robin-Unibet. I like the way the name of the Freeroll is now the Breakfast Freeroll LOL.

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Archived