Weekly Rewards - week 38

MarcoV

As you might already noticed, we reached 25k posts last week and celebrated this achievement with an extra freeroll. This week we'll host another freeroll for some of you who were active on the community last week. If you either received or given a like during last week or if you've wrote a post that turned out to be marked as an accepted solution in the help section, you'll get a ticket for our next freeroll taking place on Sunday (October 2nd) at 20:00 CET.
The ticket will be added 30 minutes before the tournament starts.

Please note that your poker alias will have to be identical or very similar to your community alias. If it's not, you'll not be eligible to a ticket.

We'll spice things up a bit this time :) Instead of just having bounties on ,  and myself, we've added extra bounties for some of you loyal community members. Each member's bounty is determined by his/her community rank - the bounty value is the half of you community rank (rounded up):

- €10
  - €9
 - €9
 - €9
 - €9
 - €9
 - €9
 - €9
 - €9
 - €8
 - €8
 - €8
 - €8
 - €8
 - €8
 - €8
 - €7
 - €7
 - €7
 - €7
 - €7
 - €7
 - €7
 - €7
 - €7
 - €7
 - €7

If  is up for some fun Sunday evening, we'll throw in a €15 bounty on him for his great stream :)

Prize pool:
1st: € 50 UO ticket
2nd & 3rd: € 25 UO ticket
4th-10th: € 10 UO ticket

If you're on the bounty-list, please confirm in this thread before Friday at 15:00 CET that you'll be playing the freeroll, as we need to set up your bounty for the tournament. If you don't confirm before then, we'll remove the bounty on your head.

Former community moderator

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in. Looks like it'll be an extremely fun tournament. Good luck everyone.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Thank you so much . This is the best Weekly Reward so far... by far, for me personally, & the biggest bounty I've had on my head. Exciting stuff... I can't wait for some payback ( Brother-T & some other Peeps. Revenge is a dish, best served cold  LOL.) By hook or by crook, I will definitely be playing & taking down some Bounty's, so you can add me.

Congrats to all the Community Members that made the cut, Good Luck & see you @ the Final Table !!!

imgres.jpg.d4a72330a6224e6a39dcc6b471abbcd6.jpg

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@robb-75 wrote:

Hello hahaha it huh cool this freeroll cruel worked already looking imot this freeroll if I am having but I am well ... on such a case, you can already put clear to me is always me at all ... Sincerely robb- 75

@robb-75@ any more of this crazy English & I'm gonna go crazy LMAO. I spent @ least 20 minutes trying to decipher you post. Maybe you should try Google translate... Just type what you want to say into the text box in your own language & it will translate it into proper English we can all understand, then you can copy & past it into the Unibet window & post it so we can all enjoy your posts... Just an idea Bruv

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Archived