chipsdumping

juicyapple

hello unibet,

i wanna report 2 players. both people chipsdumping so obv.

i didnt have handnr but if this really needs then i will check it for u guys.

alias

- Baxzey88 and Bretley55

if u check the handhistory the last hour from now then u will find it.

They dump like 4-5stacks in like 2mins, both players was raise/min3b/4bet etc each other and Bretley55 just let 8cent left and folding allin from Baxzey88. After that both players leave the table.

hm, there was again some chipsdumper but this time i forgot to safe the screenshot because after session i shutdown my computer. to bad i not remember the alias. all what i know was it was AGAIN 2 players with "DEVILS WOMAN" avatar, like 90% of all the chips dumper that i ever saw was using this avatar

idk what to say to that, but i have the feeling that is maybe the same person/group who are chips dumping with multiacc or so on...

@juicyapple wrote:

hm, there was again some chipsdumper but this time i forgot to safe the screenshot because after session i shutdown my computer. to bad i not remember the alias. all what i know was it was AGAIN 2 players with "DEVILS WOMAN" avatar, like 90% of all the chips dumper that i ever saw was using this avatar

idk what to say to that, but i have the feeling that is maybe the same person/group who are chips dumping with multiacc or so on...

The two account you reported in the first post have been closed.

I'll see if I can find the accounts you mention.

idk, if u have read my private msg that i send to u. all infos that i remember i had send u in the private msg and it must be on last night. problem was i was really sleepy so i cant remember more.

i was check my handhistory but after 20mins i cant find anything, so hard to search in the hand history....

i dont remember the time, i think it was last night between 11pm - 1:30am berlin time.

problem is there are only couple hands with him on my table. its maybe like 1-3 hands from him before both players leave but the action was unreal...

i would recommend a replayer for handhistory, somehting like this would make it much easier to find some players if u review the handhistory in a player and u can see the cards + avatars.

well if u cant find it then its also fine. but u was try ur best.

i cant remember his full alias or even a part of it but if i see his alias on table then i will be sure. if he shows up again on table, i will let u know his alias.

Archived