What TV Shows and Movies have you seen recently and recommend?

PunchFace

@WuDu, I have to agree that the "Genius" in the title is purposefully misleading. She does have a proven

Genius IQ, paired with some Bipolar tendencies, manic depression and many other mental issues.

The fact that the "Treasure hunt" for the keys wasn't planned to be completed is even more disturbing.

Former Community Moderator

@RayL wrote:

@WuDu, I have to agree that the "Genius" in the title is purposefully misleading. She does have a proven

Genius IQ, paired with some Bipolar tendencies, manic depression and many other mental issues.

The fact that the "Treasure hunt" for the keys wasn't planned to be completed is even more disturbing.

@RayL

Some???? :laugh: She killed off two of her boyfriends and 3 others died by "accidents" or at a very young age. Bipolar= manic/depressive. I think what you meant is Borderline Personality Disorder...

What I wanted to say is that the bank robbery was totally stupid in planning. I'd assume that usually it's an advantage for the criminals if the police doesn't know who the robber is and cannot find him immediately. But they sent in the pizza guy without a mask and planned for him to drive around the city instead of fleeing to another state which was close by. Since they planned for him to die, they had to know that the police will be looking for the people responsible.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Are you tired of The Walking Dead turning into a stupid soap opera? Again, this show is highly, highly recommended:

Kingdom_series

kingdom-other-characters

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu  the past showed that I like your recommended movies ... so I will give chances today this one :)  I have to forget about cashout in sports bets and goal after 5 minutes from this ... Jesus this is still in my head :)

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

• 4 weeks later...

@pinki wrote:

@WuDu  the past showed that I like your recommended movies ... so I will give chances today this one :)  I have to forget about cashout in sports bets and goal after 5 minutes from this ... Jesus this is still in my head :)

So @pinki, did you like Kingdom?

Another recommendation from me, this time, it's more of a classic:

250px-The_Wire_-_Season_1

the-wire-villains1

SlimTenseBassethound-small

Not your typical show with cliffhangers and storylines, more like a realistic portrait of the city of Baltimore and all its filth. 5 seasons total and every season puts the focus on a different aspect: The drug business, unions and the people working in the harbour, politics, the school system, the media and of course police work.

Really interesting and eye-opening, however if you're a fan of Arrow, Gotham and Flash, better stay away...:laugh:

@WuDu wrote:

@pinki wrote:

So @pinki, did you like Kingdom?

Another recommendation from me, this time, it's more of a classic:

@WuDu one episode left ... decent show 👍  I stopped for  "The Umbrella Academy" -  sentiment to Robert Sheehan from "Misfits" https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1548850/?ref_=nv_sr_1

The Wire ... you are  the third person who recommends it to me.  in a few days, they will start watching it.

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

You guys are having fun watching series and here am I learning this in my free time :waterfall:
By the way, if there are amateur (or even professional 😛) film makers or videographers with a sound knowledge in video editing with Premiere Pro , hit me up, I have aloooot of questions.

@RayL wrote:

You guys are having fun watching series and here am I learning this in my free time :waterfall:

By the way, if there are amateur (or even professional 😛) film makers or videographers with a sound knowledge in video editing with Premiere Pro , hit me up, I have aloooot of questions.

But bright side is that soon you will be able to make your own movies :) 

Eagerly waiting for some future classic like: Count Draycula, the friendly bloodsucker :D

@Livertool  I am actually having a writer friend do a script for a short movie Idea that I have. We'll see how that works.
I created this intro yesterday for future videos, need to work a bit more on it, but you'll get the idea. What do you think about the name?

/Ray

@RayL wrote:

Duly noted @Livertool :) you must be blinking reaaaaly slow man. 🤣 I'll create a thread today in the off topic section so we don't deviate this one and there you guys can leave me some feedback on the vids and stuff that I create.

I am just slow at everything :D Maybe there was just lot happening in that short time that old fart like me couldnt keep up. Now that i have seen it multiple times, looks better :)

@RayL wrote:

@Livertool  I am actually having a writer friend do a script for a short movie Idea that I have. We'll see how that works.

I created this intro yesterday for future videos, need to work a bit more on it, but you'll get the idea. What do you think about the name?

/Ray

Nice intro....if you plan to do "short movies" in the adult entertainment business. :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

Escape-at-Dannemora-Season-1-poster

Highly recommended! Usually, the imdb rating for serious tv shows are pretty spot on, however Escape at Dannemora is vastly underrated and should be like a 9.0. Great actors and a great story. Once you've finished it, go to youtube and check out the real news reports of the escape and prepare to be blown away by the level of detail put into this show. Also keep an eye on Lyle (great actor as well), dude is taking cuckoldery to a whole 'nother level! :Laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

The mule ,American gangster,Brooklyn finest [movies]

Under the dome ,Boardwalk Empire,The Sopranos,Peaky Blinders,The Wire [tv shows/series]

The Zeitgeist film series (4 parts) documentaries

If someone is intrest in these type of movies,series,documentaries i could recommend more of them

• 1 month later...

MV5BYzZmNTBjOTctY2VjZi00MjA1LTgwYjktNmMwMzkwMjUwNmVhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzY0MTE3NzU@._V1_

Not so sure about the recommendation part...My oh my, if what they say is (partly) true, those 2 mothers are absolute scum! :puking:

Have to admit, that as much things in life i've seen, this is the kinda movie that needs understanding at life's horribleness. You can't basically watch sht like this like a "hey, nice movie".
But ffs, this is how you do movies with pure art in mind. Haven't seen in a long time a piece like this.
Because its fking awful. There's no Hollywood way people have used to see things. There's the sweet poetry that wraps it all together, into the horrifying reality of coldness, and psychopathy.
Ffs, saw this before it came out, and one of the rare films that needs a second watch, and a bought DVD for the library.
Awesomeness ❤️ Definitely not for the faint minded.
@Livertool 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4003440/

• Like 1

The last recommendation of yours, @WuDu , Unabomber, took a day straight even tho there were better things to do in that days schedule. Had to watch it in a day. Thanks still!! :laugh:

Is this new stuff somekind of brokeback mountain, reality survival crap, or..?

• Like 1