£130 ¡!!!!!!!!!!!

stookie

@stookie what was the stake and game? Many games you can fairly often go 500 or even 1000 spins without getting a bonus feature, if it's a high volatility game. I've never been interested enough to really track it, but once I've done 2 * 1000 auto spins without hitting a bonus 😅 that is really rare though, even on highest volatility games. 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Hey all can you help me I got a bonus on joker drop a couple of weeks ago won over £100 off £40p super stake that was ok then I got a bonus 30 spins later and it gave me the exact amount again after running through the bonus on my screen recording everything was the same only it didn’t update my balance can we get this rectified ?

39 minutes ago, Bloodsuckers said:

Hey all can you help me I got a bonus on joker drop a couple of weeks ago won over £100 off £40p super stake that was ok then I got a bonus 30 spins later and it gave me the exact amount again after running through the bonus on my screen recording everything was the same only it didn’t update my balance can we get this rectified ?

Please reach out to customer support on the live chat 🙂 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions