(Resolved) Support Accidentally Deletes All Bonuses - Refuses To Reissue (Please Help)

Insideman

UpdateIt seems that this issue has been resolved now. All the bonuses have been restored to my account.

I just contacted Unibet support regarding skipping a bonus that was issued in my account.

spacer.png

The 'Rake 1700, Get 255' isn't clearable for me at the moment within 14 days, so I asked them to skip it. At first they said it wasn't possible to skip a bonus and that I would have to wait 14 days for it to expire. I pointed out that it certainly is possible, as is evidenced by the threads on this community forum. I even pointed out to the support that I should be able to remove bonuses myself in version v3.27 that is launching tomorrow:

I asked them if I should just wait and remove it myself, but they said I should wait and that they were handling it themselves. Eventually they removed it, but they deleted every single queued bonus in my account. When I told them they did this, they said that they didn't and that they are not aware of any other bonuses in my account. I was stunned by this, because it doesn't seem credible that they are seeing less server side than I am client side. After thinking for a few minutes, I realized that I had a recording of the bonuses in the client. I offered to share a recording or screenshot of my bonus window. The support opted for a screenshot. After sharing the screenshot with the queue of bonuses in my account they simply said there are no more bonuses and they are sorry to disappoint me.

This seems rather out of line to me. These are bonuses that I earned through the loyalty system. They shouldn't be deleted due to a mistake and then the customer told to go away.
There were more bonuses queued after the ones in my screenshot as well. These are accrued bonuses from the old rewards system that ended with Q1 '23.

I would appreciate it if a representative could review this for me.

Edited by Insideman

• Insideman changed the title to (Resolved) Support Accidentally Deletes All Bonuses - Refuses To Reissue (Please Help)

@Insideman Sorry to hear this! I'll follow up with CS next week, but just one thing to note: CS didn't actually remove any additional bonuses, they only removed the one you asked them to. When a bonus is canceled in the backoffice, it just causes a display issue for some time in the client; previously pending offers affected. It'll usually be for 10 minutes or so, and then everything will look fine. This should not be an issue with the in-client cancel feature, but let's see when it's live next week 🙂

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

On 5/28/2023 at 8:48 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

@Insideman Sorry to hear this! I'll follow up with CS next week, but just one thing to note: CS didn't actually remove any additional bonuses, they only removed the one you asked them to. When a bonus is canceled in the backoffice, it just causes a display issue for some time in the client; previously pending offers affected. It'll usually be for 10 minutes or so, and then everything will look fine. This should not be an issue with the in-client cancel feature, but let's see when it's live next week 🙂

Thank you for your response. I assumed this was one possible reason for what I was seeing. Sadly on the customer end it can be hard to tell sometimes whether something is accidental or deliberate. Deliberate in the sense that someone removed my bonuses by accident and simply didn't want to resolve my issue. In any case it's all sorted and thanks for reviewing the matter.

• Like 2