Mobile app for Community

MoreTBC

It there a mobile app available that will work with the community forum? Would be nice to check notifications and messages on mobile without using a web browser and having to type in login details every time. Push notifications of new PMs and that would be great too. 

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

We don't have an app yet, but it's on my wish list :)

There're a lot of minor improvements that I want implemented first though. The login issue you're having is one of them - I don't really get why the redirect is happening. Could you try and right click the sign in button, "Copy link address" and paste it in the other thread?

Well, back to topic :) I think the site works pretty well on mobile, with a few minor changes needed, like the size of the like button. These changes will be made next month. Notifications won't be possible without an actual app, and I do see the value in having such. Could possibly have one ready Q1 next year, depending on how the community grow in the coming months - easier to justify the investment, if there's a lot of activity :)

• 2 weeks later...

@MoreTBC wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I completely forgot I posted this and then thought again how handy an app would be today 🤣

Lol,good one,there were so many posts in this thread,i understand.

Fear knocked at the door, Faith answered and nobody was there.

Archived