Safe bet, low roller, betting freeroll ticket.

ChipsAhoy72

Hello sports betters, so I'm working with a micro roll on thin ice and like to get in the betting freeroll, but with minimal risk.

I'm new too the whole sports betting deal, and I'm still trying to figure out combos, multipliers and the horses.

I'm hoping you guy's will drop a couple of picks every week in here for noobs like me looking for a safe bet. No pressure, hope to get some good info.

Thanks,

Your Community super noob,

Chips

It's just an illusion.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Thanks for mentioning my betting thread.It's such a good feeling to be appreciated,but like i say everytime,it's  also because of members like you and other who share tips together :D

You will find in my beeting thread at least 6 daily picks from tennis,but the problem is that i choose my picks that are at aminimum odds of 1.60 or 1.70 and go very high from there.But of course i can add for you and some other members which are new to betting,a couple of daily picks with the odds somewhere  between 1.30 or 1.50   or  could add a daily coupon with odds at 2.00,so it will be easy for you and have over 60% chances to be a winner.

Belive me,there are no "safe bets".I'm doing this from almost 10 years now,and i've see really good betting coupons ruined with a bet of 1.05 odds,so you can never be sure of anything in betting industry.

But i'll add starting tomorrow in my betting thread also 2 or 3 picks with smaller odds.Maybe this will help a bit :)

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Thanks guys, I appreciate the help and will definitely check out 's @AndreiBN's tennis blog.

Maybe you can point me to better bet slip instructions than the ones in the Unibet help section. Not helpful without some previous understanding.

I know parlays, and betting multiple teams on one ticket, but am having a tough time with this one.

The horse betting as well....

Where's the win, place, show? Exactor, Trifecta?

Nothing will combine...

Cleveland Browns to win the Superbowl?

Pays 501 to 1

It's just an illusion.

Cleveland Browns winning the superbowl is equivelent to God (If he's real) revealing himself to us this year. Possible, but extremely unlikely (The revealing part.) Most likely the winner of the Superbowl will be between Patriots/Panthers/Packers.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

If the T&Cs have not changed from when it ran before the Euros then I always found live betting on football where a team was 2-0 up with 20 mintues the go was always the best way to go. I can't find the page with the promo on the uk site but it just used to be a value criteria and not a odds one so you could bet on a 'banker' and be pretty confident you'd get a ticket. You'll make no money from the actual bet but the value is in the ticket as a poker player.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Archived