Ladies Poker Challenge

DavidP_Unibet

Hi all,

I'm posting on the fly but just wanted to put it on the forum as the tournament is already in the client - the Unibet Poker Ladies Challenge will take place in Tallinn on 5th November :) We'll be running freeroll qualifiers each Wednesday for the next 6 weeks, with the first one taking place tomorrow night at 20:00 CET.

You can find more info at https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/ladies-challenge. Gl tomorrow to anyone from the community site who is playing!

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great idea! I don't know the exact % of female players, but there's definitely a few. 😃

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@FreedoM wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

@My money's on @ReCorpH

@AndreiBN rofl

Dobble rofl @ReCorpH doesnt normally need an excuse, with poker as a reason no chance of keeping out of a dress :P

Wait what, i really tough recorph is a woman. :wow: His "STEAM" description is "I'm just a small town girl, living in a lonely world" :laugh:

No @ReCorpH is not a woman. :) 

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Hey     it was though, didnt do very well for this first one . Lots of allins all the time at my table...  was difficult to chose the right spots after a while.

Lost a set of 10 to a straight (along with @Kohinoor who lost in the same hand with KK ...the curse is still strong on this one :p )

It was worse than most freerolls with all these allins LOL

I'm still optimistic i can do better the next ones though :)

Archived