Poker Release Notes 3.25

Stubbe-Unibet

Previous release notes can be found here.

Release date: 21st March
Next release: 18th April

This release is mostly about loyalty refresh (see post below) and promotions. For all you cash game players I've got some good news on auto top-up. It is not be released this month, but it'll soon be ready for testing by a small group of players, and if that goes well, you might see it in the next one! We're also hard at work with the navigation improvements I've teased for before, and it hopefully won't be too long before we'll be able to release these as well.  

Promotions

Still running/upcoming from previous release(s):

• Spring Bootcamp 6th March - 9th April
  • Swedish Championship 19th Feb – 21st March
  • March Monthly Mission

Included in this release:

• Chip Race MTT Series 16th April – 23rd April
    • NL players able to take part if opting in
  • Black Belt Battle Mission, 3rd April – 30th April
    • Every day: reach the Black belt on Banzai 2.0 to get an exclusive flip ticket!
  • XP Global race 3rd April – 7th May (5 weeks)
  • April Missions

Coming in next release:

• High Hand, 8th May  – 4th June
  • HexaPro Daily Race, 8th May  – 4th June
  • May Mission

New features/Improvements

• Three new table backgrounds selectable for everyone:

bg12.thumb.jpg.c78604edbad77cbc3a8546d1a30d5f45.jpgbg11.thumb.jpg.17ec3b0ac499072d988bb126538fb43a.jpgbg10.thumb.jpg.f25b667217402e8af5f1ff41923d1eb5.jpg

• Sorting of columns in MTT specific lobby.
    • You can now sort on player positions, aliases and bounty amounts (if applicable)

Bug fixes

• Having multiple tokens in different tiers in Banzai flips could in some rare cases cause client to crash – fixed now

Downtime 

We are updating Unibet Poker server side on Tuesday 21/03/2023 05:00-06:00 UTC.

Games will be paused during update.

New SNG tournament creation disabled 1 hour before update.

Update may be finished earlier

• Like 4

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

2 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

it'll soon be ready for testing by a small group of players

Does auto-refill also apply to Banzai? And is it possible to get into the testers, maybe there is an opportunity to submit an application somewhere? Of course, if they don't charge for it like in some games.😁

The new tables are cool, will fit for a shark with a reward for the community league.🦈

Edited by SShcherbyna

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Livertool said:

About banzai flip promo, are the flip tournaments too crowded with overall bug or am i just shooting myself to leg? 🤣 

I don't think i even managed black belt yet yesterday (like gamelab suggests too or am i reading wrong?) and also got two tikiets???

Screenshot_2023-04-05-09-56-03-041-edit_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.e52992497a020143b82ae3fdbd03b1bc.jpg

Screenshot_2023-04-05-09-56-39-953-edit_pad_com.unibet.poker.jpg.74acf5c4e97498f43bfaf1cb21ffc0cb.jpg

@Stubbe-Unibet

Thanks, does look like something weird happened with the mission yesterday. Looking into it 🙂 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

18 minutes ago, Samba said:

If you get sensei it triggers the ticket you dont need to get blackbelt, happened to me 2x on 2 diff days

Yup that can be it as i made it to sensei too back then.

Maybe system is trying think logically with sensei must have black belt and better give price double to not get ass kicked from master 😋