Player Fouls

Chrisj1978

I had a bet on Marco Richter (Hertha BSC) to commit over 1,5 fouls in the game against Bayer Leverkusen on Sunday, according to Opta he only committed 1 foul. I know Opta doesn't always get it right sadly.

23.02 i had the same bet on Robert Andrich (Bayer Leverkusen) against Monaco where Opta first showed he only committed 1 foul, the day after he was listed with 2 fouls. Luckily Unibet corrected the bet before i had to tell em about it 🙂

So... to the Marco Richter bet on Sunday, i watched most of the game and i saw he made a foul in the 1st half. In the 2nd half i heard the commentator said he made a foul again while i was checking other things, i just glanced at the telly and saw it was a free kick for Leverkusen while Richter was walking away.
When i checked Opta later, he was listed with only 1 foul, but i thought they will probably update it later, but they didn't this time.

I wanted to see who was right about this one, so i looked for the incidents again, here they are https://streamable.com/56tmhe
Opta wrong or the commentator guys? 
@Andy-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet