February missions

penguin50

19 hours ago, penguin50 said:

Done all the missions for February in 3 days and 1/2 hour

gotta be the first one to do that surely?

let me know if you beat me!

Pretty hard to win a race that you don't know is taking place and has already finished.   🤨

giphy.gif.e48920463b6aa698ad546fe96d68716e.gif

🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, penguin50 said:

image.png.7e1fb10c24c02fdcd67b05f48031f072.png

Work Out Exercise GIF

Discord is a platform for communication, something between social networks and messengers. It is free (at least for the average user). There is an official Unibet channel in the discord. The same people communicate there as here on the forum, but it is easier to communicate there in chat mode. You don't really lose anything if you don't use it, it's just more convenient for people who are always online. But if you want to join, here's what you need to do

If you have a PC, you must first download Discord using the link: https://discord.com/download

After installation, register with your email.

When you complete these steps, then we will continue. If there is a problem at these stages or you do not have a PC, but a mobile platform, then write, I will help.

upd. During registration, when it is necessary to indicate the desired name, then indicate the same as on the forum, or very similar. It is not necessary, but it is desirable that it is clear who is who.

Edited by SShcherbyna
  • Like 1