Widthdraw problem

Tina

Hi, i try to Widthdraw 1850£ but was rejected, money back into my account and i must verify my account. I contact with one nice lady on chat and he was really helpfull because i explain her i got different surname on bank account (i dont change after wedding), she said i must send marriage certificate to prove both surname are mine and im bank account holder and If i Lost my bank account i actually got new card bank statement enough. So i send everything but today on my account verification page i saw again „upload documents”. Does anyone can help me? I upload all documents, also send everything what they ask- photo with face Where i hold my driving licence, photo of my card- both side (used via Apple Pay), letter from council with adress, letter from dvla, screenshot of my water bill (paper less- all my bills comes via e-mail), my driving licence both side, plus extra documents like marriage certificate, screenshot from my bank app to prove card which i used its mine because still showed on app, screenshot of my bank statement, but still my money its frozen on my account and i cant Widthdraw it 😞 really sad 

On 2/3/2023 at 11:50 PM, Tina said:

Hi, i try to Widthdraw 1850£ but was rejected, money back into my account and i must verify my account. I contact with one nice lady on chat and he was really helpfull because i explain her i got different surname on bank account (i dont change after wedding), she said i must send marriage certificate to prove both surname are mine and im bank account holder and If i Lost my bank account i actually got new card bank statement enough. So i send everything but today on my account verification page i saw again „upload documents”. Does anyone can help me? I upload all documents, also send everything what they ask- photo with face Where i hold my driving licence, photo of my card- both side (used via Apple Pay), letter from council with adress, letter from dvla, screenshot of my water bill (paper less- all my bills comes via e-mail), my driving licence both side, plus extra documents like marriage certificate, screenshot from my bank app to prove card which i used its mine because still showed on app, screenshot of my bank statement, but still my money its frozen on my account and i cant Widthdraw it 😞 really sad 

Up!