SShcherbyna

Community game.
The rules are simple. A task is given that needs to be completed. Whoever completed provides a screenshot as proof and comes up with a new task for other members. Do not give tasks that are associated with a specific buy-in (the game must be accessible to everyone). And it is desirable not to give tasks that are too simple or too difficult. Also, the task should be such that it can be confirmed with one screenshot.

So, if you have nothing to do and are thinking of something to play, here you can find the answer.
Good luck!

Fish Swimming GIF by Bare Tree Media

Leaderboard:
:As: @GR1ZZL3R (1)

:Ks:@SShcherbyna (1)

:Qs: @Irishrover (1)

Edited by SShcherbyna
  • Like 1

On 1/20/2023 at 4:13 PM, GR1ZZL3R said:

Relay 2

Pick up both the blinds twice in a row when not sat in either blind, a single table or more than one counts.

I hope this is what is needed, because the translator translates the task into some set of words. I understood only thanks to the screenshot)

Spoiler

photo_2023-01-21_18-33-46.thumb.jpg.cf565bb6a36aadaad41c6a4c6b52c04d.jpg

• Haha 1

Both blinds picked up at 12:49:54 and 12:49:55 🙂

3 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

Relay 3

MTT final table (satellites excluded)

Having had a #*"! day on the cash tables and not playing tourneys I'll leave this for anyone else to join in. 

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

6 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

Relay 3

MTT final table (satellites excluded)

2nd from a flip ticket 🙏 gratefully received and appreciated after the last couple of weeks

Screenshot_20230121_223116_Unibet Poker.jpg

Tomorrow's goal is win 2 sng back to back. had enough poker for today

Edited by Irishrover
  • Like 2