Can’t withdraw money with no option to verify my account

teddc675

Whenever I go to withdraw money from my Unibet account it says I need to verify my account. However, when I go to the verify my account tab all it says is: You are all set! There are no pending documents or withdrawals on hold. Enjoy our site. 

I’m not sure whether this is a problem of verifying my account or a glitch within the system. 

furthermore, I am not able use this money to bet as it says my account is not valid 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Maljay said:

It’s a bit of a joke this site. I’ve had £29 sat in mine since 19/12 and sent my documents think you need to say bye to your money. Sorry to hear this tho

From what I can see, you only sent one document that was approved and documents were requested again - one of the documents sent was incredibly blurry. Please reach out to customer support so they can cehck the case for you and confirm next steps.

On 1/16/2023 at 4:31 PM, teddc675 said:

Whenever I go to withdraw money from my Unibet account it says I need to verify my account. However, when I go to the verify my account tab all it says is: You are all set! There are no pending documents or withdrawals on hold. Enjoy our site. 

I’m not sure whether this is a problem of verifying my account or a glitch within the system. 

furthermore, I am not able use this money to bet as it says my account is not valid 

Can see the WD was paid the day after your post. Apologies for the lack of reply on here!

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2023 at 4:29 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

From what I can see, you only sent one document that was approved and documents were requested again - one of the documents sent was incredibly blurry. Please reach out to customer support so they can cehck the case for you and confirm next steps.

Can see the WD was paid the day after your post. Apologies for the lack of reply on here!

To be quite honest the documents I sent you have been approved by several other sites. So not being rude just keep the money and I hope you enjoy it. Thanks