Rivers

Who cares

What can i say,  another shit site , do well when you come aboard .then lose . If your a plo player its a joke . I mean the same 5 to u guys switching profiles . Always the clown betting like a retard on everything that wins. Even if you call him.  Chip leader at the table wins..  I know I made atlesst 12 calls with legit strength hands and lost to donkeys the chip leader  with 10 10 9 2 or A 5 10 8 .against A A K J and K K Q Q one to a straight ,one to a full house.   I'm sure there bots . Why would there be 5 players only in the league at minimum stakes sitting at 50 and 60 bucks when the buy in max is 4 . Makes no sense . Place is rigged to shit . 

Bro, start with the basics. How dispersion works, RNG, laws of random distribution of numbers, etc.
Cry for several hundred hands, and in Omaha too?! It's not serious.

1 hour ago, Who cares said:

Chip leader at the table wins.. 

No, it's just selective memory.

Always the clown betting like a retard on everything that wins.

No, it's just selective memory.

I know I made atlesst 12 calls with legit strength hands and lost to donkeys the chip leader  with 10 10 9 2 or A 5 10 8 .against A A K J and K K Q Q one to a straight ,one to a full house.

TT92 vs AAKJ  - 31%, it is not so little.

A5T8 vs KKQQ - 38% it's almost a coin flip in general.

Just focus on the quality of your decisions, not on failures, otherwise poker is not for you, and it doesn't matter if it's Unibet or another poker room.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Who cares said:

What can i say,  another shit site , do well when you come aboard .then lose . If your a plo player its a joke . I mean the same 5 to u guys switching profiles . Always the clown betting like a retard on everything that wins. Even if you call him.  Chip leader at the table wins..  I know I made atlesst 12 calls with legit strength hands and lost to donkeys the chip leader  with 10 10 9 2 or A 5 10 8 .against A A K J and K K Q Q one to a straight ,one to a full house.   I'm sure there bots . Why would there be 5 players only in the league at minimum stakes sitting at 50 and 60 bucks when the buy in max is 4 . Makes no sense . Place is rigged to shit . 

Obviously a huge amount of overwhelming and compelling evidence. 

7 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

Cry for several hundred hands, and in Omaha too?! It's not serious.

There you are, overwhelming and compelling.

21 minutes ago, GLENGYLE said:

nobody cares

It's important.

image.jpeg.1e1c636b7e6aa7d504c8e2578e530b08.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 2 weeks later...