Help

Didi

Hi @Didi, and welcome to the Community! 🙂

When did you make your withdrawal and what withdrawal method did you use? As you probably know, there are various timeframes for different withdrawal methods - some may take longer than others.

If you haven’t already, please contact Unibet customer support live chat first (here: https://unibet-int.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_launch). They can assist you. 

I’m sure everything will be settled 🙂

59 minutes ago, Didi said:

I did contact the customer support twice but no help from there. Can someone check whats going on there... its been 9 hours already and i used trustly as always 

Hmm… interesting 🤔 

For me the Trustly withdrawals have always been very swift. There might be some delays of course depending on the amount, country, or other things. The Help Centre also states the following (screencap from the international Unibet site 👇)

79D4E0D2-5146-4D93-9AF0-9EFFE95B7130.thumb.jpeg.46e681fba3ac9464c5cc543d8f228749.jpeg

So, 9 hours is still well below the average processing time 🙂

I’ll tag @Jami-Unibet from the staff just in case. (I’m not sure if he is still on vacay, but the profile shows he’s been checking here today.)

Thanks Jami!

Didi, keep us posted!

Thank you for your help 😊 As I said I have been their customer for many years and never have a problem, except few months ago when I had to do the account verifications wich took few days and I was so nervous about that haha. I'm just used to have the money almost immediatly from unibet and thats why Im stressed 😕 

Can't really be of more help than live chat. There's a pending security check on your account and the withdrawal won't be paid before this has been completed. As it's now weekend, I think you should unfortunately expect at least 72 hours wait (hope I'm wrong) 😞 apologies for the inconvenience! 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

But yesterday was friday and unibet has 1500 employees, so what everyone doing there? You want deposits immediatly but customers winnings are on hold.

Yes, you can do something by contacting them and tell them to do their job! I have trusted unibet till now...

• Sad 1

Everyone on unibet is saying that they understand the customers frustration and still nothing has changed.

Every day someone is complaining and all you say is you have to wait, wait, wait, wait.. but noone is actually doing a thing to help a customer who has played tens of thousands of euros here.

Really upset with unibet right now 😏

• Sad 1

We have millions of customers and not all cases are easy. In your case it's a review that can be somewhat time-consuming, but I don't think you have any reason to worry. 

If you were expecting that your case could just be pushed to the front of the queue, if you went here, I'm sorry to say that's not how things work. Not because we don't want to help but because it wouldn't be fair nor make sense. We have to treat everyone the same, regardless of effort put into complaints.

I'm often waiting days or weeks for resolutions to cases with other companies and especially with the bank things are often taking a while. This doesn't mean we shouldn't handle all cases as fast as possible, I'm just saying things rarely happen within hours when an employee needs to do a manual review.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions