Whitelabel Error Page

SShcherbyna

Go to solution Solved by Stubbe-Unibet,

When starting the poker client, this is the error:

1116514388_2023-01-06005456.thumb.png.0703780ee983da310389fa702f7513eb.png

upd. It started normally from the 5th time. This is on an old, weak PC, but this is the first time I see this. What could this be related to?

Edited by SShcherbyna

My English - Google Translate 🤪. My blog is here

The poker client works fine for me but I can't open the Sports betting page... I think Unibet might just have some server issues

928912943_serverissues.jpg.d3c4df7dfe5942aff7cedea1adab5507.jpg 

Edited by BillyR23
  • Like 1
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

On 1/7/2023 at 11:26 AM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

We had issues for approx. 2 hours, unfortunately. Measures have been implemented to prevent this from happening again in the future

Are you able to shed some light on the issues? I say this because when I try to withdraw now I get "Gateway Error" or "Internal Server Error", which was the same error I was getting on Friday. So it seems like whatever it is hasn't been completely resolved.

On 1/7/2023 at 11:26 AM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

We had issues for approx. 2 hours, unfortunately. Measures have been implemented to prevent this from happening again in the future

Also not long ago when I tried to join a table I got "Technical Error #3".

I think those already on the site just carried on, those trying to log in after the problems started are unable to do so.

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"