best odds guaranteed

jennijen

27 minutes ago, skinflint365 said:

Backed it myself at 9.00am 13/1. Wouldn't pay out 33/1 odds. They said rules change and don't guarantee odds anymore  

Last bet I'm doing with unibet.  No trust.

Thats shocking. did they stipulate any rule in particular

@jennijen @skinflint365

This has cropped up before but Best Odds Guaranteed does normally apply to "selected" horse races in the UK and Ireland. However 

image.png.1a7a16245f726b7a7d539f389fe9618e.png

This is the get out clause used by many bookmakers, although BOGs are available they may be withheld from particular customers for particular reasons, and as far as I know they don't have to tell you why they are being withheld (I'm not 100% sure on this.) A chat with customer support may help. Good Luck. 🏇

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

34 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

@jennijen @skinflint365

This has cropped up before but Best Odds Guaranteed does normally apply to "selected" horse races in the UK and Ireland. However 

image.png.1a7a16245f726b7a7d539f389fe9618e.png

This is the get out clause used by many bookmakers, although BOGs are available they may be withheld from particular customers for particular reasons, and as far as I know they don't have to tell you why they are being withheld (I'm not 100% sure on this.) A chat with customer support may help. Good Luck. 🏇

Thanks

• Thanks 1