Problem with account

srna10

Go to solution Solved by Stubbe-Unibet,

I can't access poker client, I constantly get message "Player disabled". Also my funds are withdrawn without any knowledge. I didn't get message if there is any problem with my account. I contacted costumer support and waiting for their respond.

Did anyone get this kind of message and does anyone know what is all about?

Thanks.

• Solution

Welcome to the community, @srna10! You should have received at least 3 emails about this. As your account currency will no longer exist the 1st of Jan, we have had to close your account and withdraw your funds. Poker tickets, bonuses and BP have all been converted to cash, before the withdrawal was made.

On the 9th of January you will be able to create a new account. I do apologize for the inconvenience!

NB for full details, check your spam folder as I assume the emails ended up there

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Thanks @Stubbe-Unibet for clearfly. I thought so that it has some connection because currency change but I didn't get any messages. The reason was false or outdated email address which I updated today. I am glad that I will eligible to play at unibet after 9th of January.

Thanks once again.

• Like 2

Hi guys,

I’ve got a problem with my account. It will hardly let me bet any stake on any bet. The higher the odds the less the stake. For example. £5 max bet on some markets that can’t be right? Lucky if I get £50 on anything inplay. Can someone help please.