how is this calculated? basketball bet question

dc10FTW

so i placed this bet tonight on a basketball game - https://gyazo.com/308d37f630079691ffed1e4365802e3e  . As you can see its a triple but the total final odds are less than i expected. So when i placed the bet i chose Golden State to win ML @2.85 then i chose that Klay Thompson should score over 2.5 3point shots @2.30 and that he will score oveer 22.5 points @1.95 . So by my calculation the final odds for my bet should be 2.85x2.3x1.95=12.7 but instead i got 5.75 on my triple as you can see from the gyazo. Any ideas of what is going on and why i have 5.75 odds instead of 12.7? It basically feels like i chose to be on a negative freeroll by adding my 3rd bet, because if i would ve opted for only the first two (ML win GSW and Klay over 2.5 3p shots) i would have gotten the same odds 5.75 that i got for my treble, which is totally not cool.

Edited by dc10FTW

@dc10FTW

All those 3 picks are so heavily connected and affecting each others that the combined odds have to be considerably lower than what you get by just multiplying the individual single odds of your picks.

Earlier you wouldn't even have been able to combine those 3 into an accumulator, but now it goes through the betbuilder procedure and you can actually make these bets.

Good luck with the bet 👍

9 minutes ago, dc10FTW said:

ok i understand that, but thats basically a bad bet from my part, as im adding one extra sweat for zero incentives. the system should not allow that imo. doesnt feel right.

The first two give odds of 5,10, so adding the 3rd gave you 0,65x more.

I suppose it's considered that if he scores the over 4,5 3-pointers ( you have it wrong saying it's over 2,5 on the opening post ) he will quite likely also get over 22,5 total points. So they obv can't add a huge amount of value from the 3rd pick.