Sports betting declied

Tonci00

@Dario Suler@Tonci00apologies for the late reply. Your accounts have been closed, as you had a currency which soon wont exist anymore. You can simply create a new account in €. If you'd like to use the same email, just let me know here and I can remove it from the "old" account (won't do it now, as that'd mean you wont get the notification from this message)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I can see emails were sent to the both of you on both the 15th and the 19th of this month, where all the dates and details for this change are outlined. Perhaps it ended up in your spam folder?

Afraid I can't actually change the email and I can see the following in the emails that were sent to you:

9th January 2023: Your account will be closed. After this date you will be able to create an account with the same email address.

• Haha 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Dont see that one, but Ive recently cleaned my spam folder so I guess it could ended up deleted.

So what you saying is that we need to wait, to be able to reopen the account?

I've also tried to register from another email but stuc in some kind of loophole...but thats for another topic I guess...