Verfication Issue's

Rachid.aboula
Go to solution Solved by Rachid.aboula,

so my problem is that I wait quite a long time for verification and every time I open live support they say  verfication team working on it.

so I wait patiently.

now we past time and still I can't do anything on my account.

so I have contacted  live support again and after a long time  they came with the option,

I can put you on  important request so that verfication team can verfiy you. so can someone please help me what to  do next i have searched the whole web about it.

why yall have on the website quoted:

This usually takes less than 48 hours, but in busy periods it can take 5 working days.

meanwhile past 5 days and still waiting.

image.png

Hello @Rachid.aboula, and welcome to the Community! 🙂

From what I understand, it seems your verification documents have been sent 12/12, so it’s only 5-6 working days now. Since we’re close to Christmas there might be some additional delay still. Maybe your account is verified tomorrow…

@Jami-Unibet, are you able to help in anyway? Thank you! 

12 hours ago, GotKot99 said:

Hello @Rachid.aboula, and welcome to the Community! 🙂

From what I understand, it seems your verification documents have been sent 12/12, so it’s only 5-6 working days now. Since we’re close to Christmas there might be some additional delay still. Maybe your account is verified tomorrow…

@Jami-Unibet, are you able to help in anyway? Thank you! 

thank you for trying to help me out appreciate the time and effort

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ellamace said:

@Jami-Unibeti am having exactly the same problem. I sent my documents on the 6th December and still haven’t heard anything. All my emails have been ignored and live chat can’t do anything. After looking at the trust pilot I can see lots of people saying they’ve been scammed and also having the same problem they are saying they are getting passed around in circles from the verification team. Documents after documents they want, and when I send them in I hear nothing back or they say they want something else. I have must have taken about 6 selfies now of different things they want and sent in about 4 different types of verification. Please can you look into this for me. 

i heard you i have seen the same thing that's why i came to community,

lets see what will happen.

I can and will take a look, unfortunately I'm on leave at the moment with limited access to my work PC. And for obvious security reasons I don't have access to the internal systems from my own PC.

If you look through the verification threads here on Community there's an answer to all the questions and concerns above.

14 minutes ago, Ellamace said:

it seems like this is happening to most uni bet customers.

This is simply not true. Of course the only cases you see here are the negative ones, no one comes here to praise the fast verification that usually happens. 🙂 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jami-Unibet said:

I can and will take a look, unfortunately I'm on leave at the moment with limited access to my work PC. And for obvious security reasons I don't have access to the internal systems from my own PC.

If you look through the verification threads here on Community there's an answer to all the questions and concerns above.

let me know when you working if you can and i try to stay active love

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jami-Unibet said:

are you online i am whole day online waiting on verification 

6 hours ago, Rachid.aboula said:

are you online i am whole day online waiting on verification 

Afraid Jami is still off. I can see the latest update is that there's confirmed 3rd party usage and these cases are unfortunately not the ones with highest prio and normally there'll be nothing Jami can do. 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 hour ago, Rachid.aboula said:

what you mean brother can you explain

3rd party usage is when someone other than account holder is involved in the account. A Unibet account is personal.
In this case withdrawal was done to a bank account registered with someone else and on another account.

2 hours ago, Ellamace said:

Hi @Stubbe-Unibetwhat’s happening with me? I signed up to uni bet on the 5th as a new customer sent verification off on the 6th and I’m still waiting. I haven’t had any updates yet. Live chat can’t help me, and when I call in they also can’t help me? Please help me @Stubbe-Unibet

All I can see on yours is that case is still open 😞 You sent the last document the 13th, right? If so, I believe they should deal with your case soon.

Just now, Stubbe-Unibet said:

3rd party usage is when someone other than account holder is involved in the account. A Unibet account is personal.
In this case withdrawal was done to a bank account registered with someone else and on another account.

All I can see on yours is that case is still open 😞 You sent the last document the 13th, right? If so, I believe they should deal with your case soon.

true and i asked to remove that one but the support asked for the documents  i let play long time ago that's why so before i uploaded the documents on sunday i asked them if they can remove that one cause i proved them i am the right owner so i sended them all they wanted then told me to wait for verification i can send you all the details and can proof you all that i am the right owner brother 

11 minutes ago, Rachid.aboula said:

true and i asked to remove that one but the support asked for the documents  i let play long time ago that's why so before i uploaded the documents on sunday i asked them if they can remove that one cause i proved them i am the right owner so i sended them all they wanted then told me to wait for verification i can send you all the details and can proof you all that i am the right owner brother 

9 minutes ago, Rachid.aboula said:

basicaly i sended all the proof and can send more and more proof mine and my brothers

I don't believe further documents will be needed. It's probably all going to be fine. My point was simply that by using 3rd party payment method, you violated the terms and conditions and in cases where this happens, the cases take longer (partly because they don't get same priority and partly because they're more complex than the average case).

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I don't believe further documents will be needed. It's probably all going to be fine. My point was simply that by using 3rd party payment method, you violated the terms and conditions and in cases where this happens, the cases take longer (partly because they don't get same priority and partly because they're more complex than the average case).

ah oke first of all i would like to thank you for helping me out and replying i really appreciate it for the answers you  giving me  

i will wait again now i have my answer 

• Solution
6 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

one question tho how are they more complex if i have send all the proof.

but my self already figured out that this gonna take longer then a month so yeah in yall eyes i am just another of those 1000 people 

and i am not blaming you just the poor help Unibet gives people.

its clear that yall

1 don't get paid well to deal with this crap 

2 Unibet don't care about the situations just about the money of people

and i am not talking about my self for me its 2 weeks waiting 

i know people with a year that waiting real life 

lets see what the Dutch government can do about it maybe work with the  ICU

i respect you and @Jami-Unibet for the help my compliments and yall wont get unnoticed time to get higher ups checking the website.

for any questions feel free to chat prive with me community chat

Greetings,

R.Aboula

Just now, Rachid.aboula said:

one question tho how are they more complex if i have send all the proof.

but my self already figured out that this gonna take longer then a month so yeah in yall eyes i am just another of those 1000 people 

and i am not blaming you just the poor help Unibet gives people.

its clear that yall

1 don't get paid well to deal with this crap 

2 Unibet don't care about the situations just about the money of people

and i am not talking about my self for me its 2 weeks waiting 

i know people with a year that waiting real life 

lets see what the Dutch government can do about it maybe work with the  ICU

i respect you and @Jami-Unibet for the help my compliments and yall wont get unnoticed time to get higher ups checking the website.

for any questions feel free to chat prive with me community chat

Greetings,

R.Aboula

i know this will get deleted  so i have recorded everything since the begin of the creation of my account incase court asks proof always 5 steps ahead

When there's a breach of terms and another individual is involved, it naturally gets more complex 🙂

To me it frankly only seems logical to give higher priority to players that haven't breached any terms but been in full compliance. Again, I'm not blaming you here, I'm just explaining why your case takes as long as it does.

36 minutes ago, Rachid.aboula said:

i know this will get deleted  so i have recorded everything since the begin of the creation of my account incase court asks proof always 5 steps ahead

It will not get deleted. I flagged another user as spammer earlier today, due to violation of multiple rules of the community (when flagged as spammer, posts get hidden). As long as you don't spam about the same issue in +5 different threads and clog up the frontpage with solely your posts, we don't remove anything. 

1 hour ago, adi0022 said:

Verification issue

I have signed up last week but still under verification. When I go to Verify there are no requirements for any ID or so, what is actually verified cause I’m a bit lost with this

Please reach out to the live chat support. They'll be able to escalate this one internally. I can see the account was indeed automatically blocked upon registration and based on the - very limited - info I have available, I have my doubts about whether the account will ever be unblocked.

On 12/21/2022 at 5:18 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

When there's a breach of terms and another individual is involved, it naturally gets more complex 🙂

To me it frankly only seems logical to give higher priority to players that haven't breached any terms but been in full compliance. Again, I'm not blaming you here, I'm just explaining why your case takes as long as it does.

It will not get deleted. I flagged another user as spammer earlier today, due to violation of multiple rules of the community (when flagged as spammer, posts get hidden). As long as you don't spam about the same issue in +5 different threads and clog up the frontpage with solely your posts, we don't remove anything. 

ahh oke thank you  for reply and Merry christmas Brother