Question about bonus money

Gergar

In the home page it shows that all owned money is bonus money.

But when i check in active bonuses it shows that half my money is indeed deposited cash. (Which is how it is supposed to appear)

can someone please explain or help me with this.

Screenshot_2022-11-30-06-53-21-09_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-30-06-57-42-89_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

If I can go back to a supermarket type offer that I've mentioned before. If you buy one get one free, in this case deposit and get a bonus, but then take the original item back and get your money back, keeping the second (free) item, then you haven't bought one and got one free, you've just got the free one, keeping your bonus and getting your deposit back. We all like free stuff but sometimes there has to be some sort of price. 

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

3 minutes ago, Rushbie said:

Claim 2, if Got already has one 😄

Absolutely fine by me 👍!

I have zero idea what I have or don’t have 😆

EDIT: Just logged back in by accident having gone over an hour or so, and clicked this thread open. So, would be quite something. Let’s see how Santa sees things…

Edited by GotKot99

3 minutes ago, Cyberdynes said:
What do the gifts consist of?

And also what I gathered from Wikipedia 😉

Traditionally gift boxes used for promotional and seasonal gifts are made from sturdy paperboard or corrugated fiberboard. These boxes normally consist of a base and detachable lid and are made by using a die cutting process to cut the board. The box is then covered with decorative paper. Gift boxes can be dressed with other gift packaging material, such as decorative ribbons and gift tissue paper.” (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decorative_box)

P.S. Sorry mate, couldn’t resist!

• Haha 1