Wrong results

Hi. Just watched the World Cup match Qatar-Senegal where the corners score was 6-7 for Senegal but unibet calculated my bet lost with scor of 6-6 

Please have a look and sort out the isuee because my bet should be able as won!

Check the FIFA stats and watch the football Again !!! În the last minute there was 2 corners not one! Where I can complaint? Thank you 

Here you have some proof 

154722B2-11E9-4F43-B7E3-3D0F679B5543.png

ED15F8F9-8708-43A0-B289-8989540DBE03.png

D37D4D3A-7FFC-4F09-A8D7-3268DBE2FC27.png

48C842F6-DD90-4048-9DD5-983B81768619.png

yes, but I posted the image from 3-3 shots on target from Unibet site.So UNIBET KNOWS there were only 6 shots on target but they said the bet is lost.

This is unbelievable.

If Opta data says the score is 3-3 , there are 3 red cards and 2 penalties then Unibet believe that . :))

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Andrian Andrian în said:

Hi. Just watched the World Cup match Qatar-Senegal where the corners score was 6-7 for Senegal but unibet calculated my bet lost with scor of 6-6 

Check the FIFA stats and watch the football Again !!! În the last minute there was 2 corners not one! Where I can complaint? Thank you 

Here you have some proof 

7 corners from Senegal players . Here you have all the stats from Opta Data what Unibet using 

173DDE27-F07A-4EB6-B0F7-9FB65677F520.jpeg

This is not a fantasy football, this is real and in this case the REAL RESULT OF CORNER IS 6-7 .i watchED the game and I AM very sure this is the real result so , i think who make opta data stats is drunk or stupid.We bet with our money for this so we want to win if the bet is correct , we don' t play fantasy football or ps5 fifa2023.THIS IS REAL

SWITZERLAND- CAMERUN 3-3 SHOTS ON TARGET 

QATAR- SENEGAL 6-7 CORNERS (6-5 IN 90 MIN, 6-7 AT THE END)

22 hours ago, Andrian Andrian în said:

Here you have some proof 

Unibet  it’s a joke   ! took my money and closed  the case …  at least they have to change the terms and conditions for the future and follow the football if there’s playing football … looks like they following football fantasy and football manager game . 

They told me

The corner settlements for this match will stand as 6-6 here. Senegal were awarded a corner but did not take it before the referee blew his whistle for full time. Therefore, we follow our term B.5.3. when settling these corners markets:
Bets referring to the accumulation of a particular occurrence (e.g. Total corners) and/or the execution of a particular action, will require said occurrence to actually take place during the time interval specified (e.g. the corner being kicked). In such instances, should the occurrence be only awarded and not taken, it will not be

considered for settlement purposes.
This issue has also been reviewed by our feed provider who confirmed that the corner was not taken.

This mean they using different rules from football . From what a know the definition of corner in football is :

corner kick is awarded when the whole of the ball passes over the goal line, on the ground or in the air, having last touched a player of the defending team, 

There is no needed to be taken this corner to allocate as corner . 
Once the ball gone outside of the pitch this is corner and the referee didn’t stop the match before the ball gone out 

The same for me, I will make a complain to authorities, this is madness! To all other bets platforms my bet will be winner, but not in Unibet case. In first 5 minutes after match they close my bet as winner and money were in my account...it was my first and last bet in Unibet but the things cannot remain like this!!! 

Biletul plasat.jpeg

@Purps  they use OPTADATA when they want.In my case , yes , but in others NO. I think they want to steal our money cause I really don't understand how is this possible.This is  the "big"UNIBET . 

The real statistics for both matches are :3-3 shots on target in my case and 6-7 corners in the others case.FIFA STATISTICS, OFFICIAL

Even Unibet said in their statistics posted un Unibet site that 3-3 shots on target.See image 

. So Unibet is NOT a trusted site.

3 minutes ago, HAI_ROMANIA said:

@Purps  they use OPTADATA when they want.In my case , yes , but in others NO. I think they want to steal our money cause I really don't understand how is this possible.This is  the "big"UNIBET . 

The real statistics for both matches are :3-3 shots on target in my case and 6-7 corners in the others case.FIFA STATISTICS, OFFICIAL

Even Unibet said in their statistics posted un Unibet site that 3-3 shots on target.See image 

. So Unibet is NOT a trusted site.

I don't know the correct answer. I just pointed out what it says on your betslip, and I don't even speak the language 🥴

I'm pretty sure they don't want to steal anyones money though...

23 hours ago, HAI_ROMANIA said:

I don't understand. They use optadata when they want. Optadata said 6-7 corners , but in your case Unibet does not use optadata .

They use optadata only in my case. It's unbelievable.

What exactly is it you don't understand? It's clearly described above. For corners etc. the corner has to be taken, in order to count. It's very clearly described in the rules (see the earlier post) and this is why there's a discrepancy of 1, depending on source. 

It's not about "using OPTA data when we want". It's about settling the bets according to the rules that apply for the bet type. 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

The corner exists , the player sent the ball to other player and then the referee stopped the match, so the corner was taken.ALL THE STATISTICS, INCLUDING FIFA who is official AND OPTADATA INCLUDES THE CORNER IN STATISTICS , but for you, maybe , you saw other game the corner doesn't exist.

In my case, the same, shots on target 3-3 , so <7,5 , even YOUR STATISTICs, ON YOUR SITE SAID this , but no, the bet is lost because Unibet wants this.

So, don't tell me about rules

13 minutes ago, HAI_ROMANIA said:

The corner exists , the player sent the ball to other player and then the referee stopped the match, so the corner was taken.ALL THE STATISTICS, INCLUDING FIFA who is official AND OPTADATA INCLUDES THE CORNER IN STATISTICS , but for you, maybe , you saw other game the corner doesn't exist.

In my case, the same, shots on target 3-3 , so <7,5 , even YOUR STATISTICs, ON YOUR SITE SAID this , but no, the bet is lost because Unibet wants this.

So, don't tell me about rules

You're wrong. Corner wasn't taken. Whistle sounds before corner is taken 🙂

As for the shots I haven't looked into it, as that's not what the thread is about. But I assume it's a rule thing as well 

14 minutes ago, HAI_ROMANIA said:

But @Stubbe-Unibet, please, just look at my ticket and then look at UNIBET STATISTICS for this game and then tell me and please don't tell me optadata ....

Please just look at my ticket.... at UNIBET statistics .you'll see my ticket in this post.I'll wait for an answer, please

Had a very quick look at extended highlights and counted 8 shots as well so everything looks fine to me and matching with OPTA. It does not matter what the live statistic on the site may show (not sure if it's same data source tbh)

So Fifa statistics, flashscore,unibet statistics and all other statistics are lying. So you are unibet, you have on your site a post match statistic, but you are lying in that  stats.Correct? Only OPTADATA has the Big Answer. 

P.S. PLease , in this case, please , tell me , where can I make a complaint and how can I close my over 10 years Unibet account. If an old client like me is treated like this (for only 300 euros) , then .... no comment 

23 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

You're wrong. Corner wasn't taken. Whistle sounds before corner is taken 🙂

As for the shots I haven't looked into it, as that's not what the thread is about. But I assume it's a rule thing as well 

Hi, I think you are wrong!!! The action is like this: The referee blows the whistle, the player is taken the corner, then the entire ending match blow whistle is coming...You deny my bet ticket and this result is like this only at UNIBET!!! At all other betting platforms Senegal has 7 corners but for sure you're more comfortable with this result and this is not stopping here, the authorities will decide this. Shame! 

9 minutes ago, Bormy said:

Hi, I think you are wrong!!! The action is like this: The referee blows the whistle, the player is taken the corner, then the entire ending match blow whistle is coming...You deny my bet ticket and this result is like this only at UNIBET!!! At all other betting platforms Senegal has 7 corners but for sure you're more comfortable with this result and this is not stopping here, the authorities will decide this. Shame! 

In football, the referee doesn't use the whistle to signal that corner kicks, free kicks etc. can be taken - with some exceptions when there's been a stoppage of play, but even then the ref might not use the whistle. 

It's quite obvious it's the final whistle. No referee would whistle for the corner to be taken for then in the very same second to end the game. If you go watch it again, I'm sure you'll understand 🙂

1 minute ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

In football, the referee doesn't use the whistle to signal that corner kicks, free kicks etc. can be taken - with some exceptions when there's been a stoppage of play, but even then the ref might not use the whistle. 

It's quite obvious it's the final whistle. No referee would whistle for the corner to be taken for then in the very same second to end the game. If you go watch it again, I'm sure you'll understand 🙂

Please watch the previous corner: the referee did exactly this: blow the whistle and the the player is taking the corner. The has exactly the intention of blowing the ending game after the player is touching the ball. If the final touch is coming after the final blow ( long repeated whistle) you will be right, but here is not this case! 

19 minutes ago, Bormy said:

Please watch the previous corner: the referee did exactly this: blow the whistle and the the player is taking the corner. The has exactly the intention of blowing the ending game after the player is touching the ball. If the final touch is coming after the final blow ( long repeated whistle) you will be right, but here is not this case! 

The referee shortly before had whistled to signal the corner shouldn't be taken yet. In those cases it's common for the referee to then signal with the whistle when play can resume. This was not the case with the 2nd corner. If you go back and listen, it's quite obvious: final whistle two short and one long whistle.

And no, in football the game is not over when the referee is done blowing the whistle.