Build & Win Free to play PROMOTION

High-Lander
Go to solution Solved by High-Lander,

I won on a freebet on both of my 2 predictions but only received one freebet.

I followed the terms and conditions and even spoke to 2 different customer service representatives, but they didn't understand the problem. 

I'm not sure if they tried to misunderstand me or if they just didn't care.

Screenshot_20221122-035137_Chrome.jpg.e8a2e1239d20e50438ccf5782a987f71.jpg

Screenshot_20221122-034826_Chrome.jpg.2970bf8b36455929f4752e0ec662cd06.jpg

As you can see I scored 4/4 on both my predictions. But only received 1 freebet. 

These are the terms and conditions:

You can only submit 1 prediction for 1 of the fixtures available

Second prediction is available only in case you win your 2nd chance spin at the end of your first prediction

Second prediction is available on all eligible fixtures, including the fixture you’ve already submitted your first prediction for

Am I not understanding the terms and conditions correctly? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, High-Lander said:

Am I not understanding the terms and conditions correctly? 

Not stated on rules but might be that you can win only 1 price/prediction and you had twice the same prediction. Maybe safer to pick different amout of questions if you win second prediction and want to use them for same match.

Edited by Livertool
  • Sad 1

I now contacted customer service again. I have been waiting all day to hear from the department who handles these things (I guess bonus or promotion department).

Quite a funny story. The person in the chat (customer service) looked in to my issue and saw that the relevant department wanted a link to the promotion from me. 

This is funny because this promotion is very big and MUST be something the "relevant department" knows about. Moreover, I sent them the link plus må y screen shots in my previous chats with the customer service.

I am beginning to wonder whether they are doing this on purpose. 

After all, still no email from relevant department and issue is still not solved. No one can answer this, supposedly, easy question.

• Like 1

Hey @High-Lander! I'll take a look at this tomorrow when I'm on shift again. The reason for the link is most likely to make sure it's the correct market and that they can review the right promotion page. This promotion is live on multiple markets and due to some market restrictions the terms & conditions might differ.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2022 at 8:22 PM, Jami-Unibet said:

Hey @High-Lander! I'll take a look at this tomorrow when I'm on shift again. The reason for the link is most likely to make sure it's the correct market and that they can review the right promotion page. This promotion is live on multiple markets and due to some market restrictions the terms & conditions might differ.

Hi, any news yet?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2022 at 1:49 PM, Jami-Unibet said:

Hey, yeah but nothing concrete yet. There are issues with the 2nd entry overall and some changes had to be made.  They are investigating the "why" of the issue and I'm guessing it will be manually compensated while done. 

Still no answer 🙂

• Solution

Here is finally an answer from the Unibet support team:

Screenshot_20221206-170555_Gallery.thumb.jpg.2293dc573bd751977a26bfbbcebadd30.jpg

I can't see anything in the terms & conditions where it says I can only win one prize in this promotion. 

Can anyone else read this in the rules?

Anyway, this has become quite annoying and it is more the principle and the slow (prolonged) answer from Unibet that is not really showing goodwill from Unibet's side. 

/dissappointed customer of +10 years

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Can others do their picks?

For me it just says "show my picks" from yesterdays match when i am home page of this promo and when i enter it shows Croatia - Morocco match 🤔

Medal matches were connected to be a single matchday. You were to choose between the final and the the bronze match yesterday...

• Thanks 1