Jerry's corner

jerry

So after few years in the community im starting my blog. Mainly for venting or some s h it posting 😬 I play poker mostly for fun, aimless and without any expectations. Have other income so poker is a gig on the side [betting as well]. Played chess [was pretty bad, played too schematically, btw this is my biggest poker sin too!], bridge [still playing from time to time] so poker was another thing. Maybe sometime i will write about my time being promising pro footballer [playing against Levandovsky] 😉, or maybe not cause its still painfull that i didnt make it.

Wanted first post to be optimistic so here my last win. It was first week of new schedule. Since then 🤮 More 2 come...

Przechwytywanieww.PNG

• Like 10
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Not much playing right know cause of football. This will last till tuesday when we will have only two matches a day. Today i played 50e supermoon qualifier simply cause ticket was expiring and i was registered there since last week.

Had great cards in the beginning but guys wanted only to limp/call so whenever made some moves there was cricketts and folds. I think i had like four AK in first five levels 😩 No big pairs during whole tournament though, weird. Anyhow, got into semiFT with below average stack, some desperate move with K7 that won against Q5 and i thought there is some chance. Then for almost three orbits went completely card dead with something like A2 being the best. I already folded at last orbit to this guy at screenshot [had 72 then and was not brave enough to steal that blinds 🤧] so i really didnt wanted to do that again. 76 wasnt the greatest hand but i really thought with like 2BB i had no other option. Maybe i should wait that orbit i dont know really. 

super.PNG

Here hand i got eliminated out of 5e brawl. Guy was pretty hectic, open showing K10, Q8. He was doubling up doubling down, was tired of being again card dead [that was my best hand in 50minutes play]. Justice was done, but fooking soft again is leading me on 😆

brawl.PNG

Then i though i will check cash tables what is going on. Just to win that mincash in Brawl that i was missing out. Well, i do this from time to time and i dont think this ends too many times well. Sometimes i go to cash tables to win that 0,5BB only to lose 10BB 😆 This time i was able to go in the right way with hand below being the highlight.  Pairing on the river gave me some goosebumps but somehow i won the hand 👍

cash.PNG

Other than that won some minor tickets, like 10eUO, or 2eSupermoon.

Edited by jerry
  • Like 5
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 2 weeks later...

Played today one of my world cup competition 50e major tickets and this happen 💣 😍 FINALLY

Przechwytywanieggg.PNG.f876c78e2f5afe81afcdd22bce7a9224.PNG

That was huge relief winning something cause im running like donkey in all of the majors. Busted all my 5e major brawl tickets without winning one single bounty!  Now its like playing scary money those bounty tournies, i just want one bounty to break the spell 😅

Small taste  🙉 Dream spots...

brawl2.PNG.b3c92b101695eeaea376f69bcfff6889.PNG

brawl.PNG.6ad76fb8d270202041504848dd8cfb2c.PNG

Coming back to 50e major. Big deal i think was that 50e is played with 6000 stack as opposed to 3k in 5e and 25e. You dont need to force the flips and you can wait longer for good spots.

This hand was big boost cause lost some bad bluff some hands ago. Standard call in BB...and the guy just shoved. Missclick maybe, putting me on 9s, A8 not many combos he beat there whatever, im taking it. Already had doubts that im running into set of 8s, but yeah there is no way in the world im folding this. Not even third set.

weird.PNG.33cb692cec90cb6fd81ac9738174f5f1.PNG

Here lucky first bounty. Closed my eyes when i saw QQ there🤮

firstbounty.PNG.6aecfc40aed6e8dc8dafe4cec006e1c0.PNG

And another bounty. Covered only one guy sadly.

nicebounty.PNG.b690918fb5def92e2abea5da5b2effa0.PNG

This hand gave me headache. I knew i was behind but the guy i covered had 60e bounty. No guts no glory. Hindsight is 100% 😉

Przechwytywaniedd.PNG.d03a65ed934d3d9ef2e9de40767b03ee.PNG

Fooked myself trying to win that 60e bounty and checking K8s on BB. Villain had A8s 😬 

Cash tables are just weird now. Whenever im up 1-3BB i lost them in ridiculous spots where there is no way to fold. Somehow i didnt make big minus but cant go up no matter what i do. Oh and cant remember when i won something with AA. Its either silence or im losing them. But somehow also didnt run with KK on aces for a while now 🤪

Saddest hand yesterday. Was semisure im beaten with KQ or set but when he show K8 something died in me 😸Somehow got this feeling that on Unibet playing two pairs agressively brings more pain than joy

cash.PNG.60558036c166702c7b51b59805acff47.PNG

Edited by jerry
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

No cigar today in Title/Tinsel Fight. Both decent spots for a ITM chance lost.

This one short made allin [left], big stack with a check so i made educated 😂 guess he have trash. 

Everything as planned until the river...

1.PNG.2bd930e4364f3c24b2df631515456ec7.PNG

Allin for life at BB with 88 [villain only minraised so i had some fold equity with my allin]. Not sure what i would do with his allin. Most likely i would check...

Lost to the guy i won my only bounty today 🤧

2.PNG.c8d89094d937f6e196452b03c1527bcf.PNG

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Funny thing happen on some other site. I get there spin tickets for deposits and play it today. Didnt noticed multiplier and by some weird chance there was no info on the table. Never had there anything more than 5x so was playing it on autopilot, zero postflop just allins. Won A5>KQ and AQ>A8. Checked bankroll and boom it was x120:classic_blink: :classic_blink::classic_ohmy:

There is no way that if i knew multiplier i would won this. That A5 allin would never happen :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

• 1 month later...

Thats how i became bubble boy on 50e major. Jeeez it stinks...If i had little more [with fold in this i would have maybe two more orbits] and if just before there was no 4 orbits without elimination i would def fold this:classic_biggrin: I just know how soft works in the bubble...

But i was last and second guy had 6 people on the table and was losing blinds slower so i closed my eyes and BOOM...

Przechwytywanievv.PNG.e6db5c5a94844733032d67ae7510a628.PNG

Not even one damn bounty cause software was mad at me...

Przechwytywanie2.PNG.dd906620c19438e2947e7e503c16b7c2.PNG

Przechwytywaniesssss.PNG.2f4ef26179ea49e76f4eb3642dcc61ea.PNG

Won this one to wipe the tears away :classic_biggrin: [shots on goal]

Przechwytywanie.PNG.2a00ec9ea46e457be28e99780e8e6202.PNG

Edited by jerry
  • Like 4