Poker Playthrough bonus

Go to solution Solved by Stubbe-Unibet,

Hello! I could swear I have seen somewhere on these forums that playthrough bonuses got extended by admins/staff in the past.

However, I can't find this topic(s)  and I'm in desperate need of an extension, if possible.

Been feeling sick and had heavy migraines the first week of the bonus so could hardly play, now I have 100 euro left to rake in in 24h which seems impossible.

Can any admin/staff help me out with this, would be very appreciated.

hi stubbe,

im new to the site i play 200nl 5 tabling 4 hours a day im just enquiring how the bonuses rb works please can you explain? are the bonuses just put in automatically and they clear as we play im currently at level 7 with 50k xp ive only started on the site few days ago any info would be much appreciated.

thanks

1 hour ago, joymachine said:

hi stubbe,

im new to the site i play 200nl 5 tabling 4 hours a day im just enquiring how the bonuses rb works please can you explain? are the bonuses just put in automatically and they clear as we play im currently at level 7 with 50k xp ive only started on the site few days ago any info would be much appreciated.

thanks

Welcome to the Community, you can read under more about the Loyalty System and Bonuses!

https://www.unibet.com/poker/unibetpokerloyalty

image.thumb.png.75db8aa24b1265763b9aa82ff69b025b.png

I guess all the PB use the same formula as above, unless otherwise stated.

You might also get RakeXGetY Bonuses and this usually have a 7-14 day timer on them and you get the full amount once you complete them.

As an example my last one fast rake 480eu in 14 days and get 80eu.

image.thumb.png.12e9f3d688aaef224abe00f01610f6d1.png

Here's how you get to the Bonus Shop to buy new Bonuses!

image.thumb.png.ad78ffec36c140c7f03db071e9e9a6e7.png

Here's how you get to the BP section outside the tables to see your current PB progress and the ones you have stacked!

Also you might be interested to see how much you will get in rakeback from the loyalty system you can use https://www.primedope.com/online-poker-rake-comparison-rake-calculator/ + the Stubbe Loyalty Calculator.

This should give you an overall picture, but if you still have questions ask away.

Good Luck at the Tables!

• Like 1