ZeroRight followage

Purps

Here is the promised followage thread for the ZeroRight competition.

We lost one sixth of our already narrow field with @Rushbie stumbling on the first of the 48 hurdles. Clearly more agility training needed.  GG buddy.....fast, but good 😟

Here is what us survivors have picked for the Monday matches:

Purps tinkeri FreedoM 100HC Whoever
England – Iran 2 2 x 2 2
Senegal – Netherlands 1 1 x 1 1
USA – Wales 2 2 x 2 1

We are going to lose at least one of us again on the last match of the day, but let's hope that England and Netherlands win, and certainly neither can lose, or this thread will die on day 2 😩

Edited by Purps
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

That's okay, from 3 outcomes and with my football knowledge can't win even if trying to lose. So I have a secret strategy to fool the cosmos with the list and now making multimatch bets with real money and less options to choose from 😉👌😂

Successful pics and long journey to everyone! 👍

• Like 1

Someone had to fall today, and as you can see from the previous post it was @FreedoMwho took the bullet. Not quite 48 matches without a draw this time 😟

Here is what the 4 remaining warrios have picked for tomorrow ( JokerJames is also still alive but hasn't posted his picks, so.... )

Purps tinkeri 100HC Whoever
Argentina – Saudi-Arabia 2 2 2 2
Denmark – Tunisia 2 2 2 2
Mexico – Poland 2 x 2 2
France – Australia 2 2 2 2

Not much difference on picks for tomorrow 😄👍

Edited by Purps
  • Like 2

Well, that's it then.

Hard to see that after Saudis beating Argentina there'll be anyone getting zero right on the competition. It would have been hard enough even without a result like this one.

Thanks for everyone who posted their picks. I have a feeling that this was my last contribution of this kind to the community for a while, maybe ever, so I really would have liked for it to last a lot longer. With so little interest from members and zero interest from staff on anything non poker related, I just don't have the energy to keep up trying to get something going anymore...

/thread

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, Purps said:

Well, that's it then.

Hard to see that after Saudis beating Argentina there'll be anyone getting zero right on the competition. It would have been hard enough even without a result like this one.

Thanks for everyone who posted their picks. I have a feeling that this was my last contribution of this kind to the community for a while, maybe ever, so I really would have liked for it to last a lot longer. With so little interest from members and zero interest from staff on anything non poker related, I just don't have the energy to keep up trying to get something going anymore...

/thread

Thanks for everything @PurpsI hope still to see you again in the future. Why Unibet haven't hired you to run the community competitions is outside my comprehension.

GG all!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Purps said:

Well, that's it then.

/thread

Unfortunately this site's non-poker section has been dead for a while now. Good effort from your part though.

956 people left. There is no way anyone will win this competition now.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Purps said:

Well, that's it then.

/thread

All good comes to an end , they say 😢 There are numerous reasons why ppl spends their time on other things nowadays than leaching for free moneyworth tikiets and whatnot.. times are like that 2022.
Well, no it's not. the main thing just might be common lazyness and lack of energy or whatever 🤔
Truly do wish that the ones on staff would reward your effort. There haven't been any greater substitute or more qualified person making life out of nothing. Literally past years on community, the sole gamemaker have been.. you 🍻

(random staffmembers just might be way overstressed due to the companystrategies of putting 4 persons jobs in shoulders of 1.

Social media is quite wide nowadays.)

Edit. And damn i'd wish to know something about football to banter about it 😅

Edited by Rushbie
  • Thanks 1