Cashout or not

Livertool

According to all the betting sites I watch or read the cash out option is never value. The bookies offer you a smaller profit than they should while the bet is more likely to to be a winner as it stands. Can you look yourself in the mirror if you cash out and the bet goes on to win.

chicken reflection GIF

If you put the bet on believing it was value then you should stick with it, cash out is for chickens, your choice. 

Heads Or Tails Flip GIF by Hollyoaks

🤔

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

9 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

cash out is for chickens, your choice

Not for sure, point is to make profit. Whether one believs what result will be should it be more prioftable to cash out when ahead? For example in this bet i could have doubled the stake in 2-2 but chosed to wait. Ofc now it is 2-3 so value down the drain 😫

If there are any other interesting games you could betting wiht the profit on or the outcome is mostly unpredictable then I would go for cash out. For instance at tennis games who will win the game when stand is 30-30 and match is very break /break points heavy.

In your case I wnet on cash out aswell, so I think you made a wise decision. Congrats!🤑

9 hours ago, Livertool said:

Turned out for cash out in the end, 75€ profit nonetheless 💪

Hopefully you made the original bet because you thought it was value or it gave you an edge. Having done so to then cash out when offered little to no value is short termism,  and if your original reasons are sound will cost you ev in the long run. 🥴

However we all like a profit so taking a small(er) profit is ok in the short term.  🥳 

giphy.gif.48800db59ee125d28b17c46c2f7b507a.gif

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png