€500 Polish Football Celebration

Ja-z-Polszy

1 hour ago, Andy-Unibet said:

The description on the tournament is pretty clear no? 

We would really appreciate if your feedback would be more helpful and kind.

For instance, yes, you can join without any restriction or no, check the requirements here/link.

• Like 1

If it had restrictions, beyond the one that says you need to have a polish account, it would be in the description. Normally the descriptions say you need to complete x or take part in y promotion to be able to play. 

The promo link will be up in the next few days. The tournaments went up early because there are a lot for all the WC promos so wanted to be ahead of the game. Didn't think anyone would stress about a freeroll 😄

Poker Janitor

27 minutes ago, Andy-Unibet said:

Easier, yes.. More fun, no 🙂

I respect the ability to entertain yourself, i got it too, but customers might not like it 😉 You ain't member no more but staff so turn tables around and would you like if staff on your poker site would give cheeky replies instead of legit answers? Hint, mix them together and everyone wins 💪

7 minutes ago, Livertool said:

So questions that you would't ask shouldn't be asked?

I didn't say that did I? You asked me if I'd be annoyed if staff gave me a cheeky answer to a question and my response was that I wouldn't ask questions that warranted a cheeky answer. 

Poker Janitor

14 minutes ago, Andy-Unibet said:

I didn't say that did I? You asked me if I'd be annoyed if staff gave me a cheeky answer to a question and my response was that I wouldn't ask questions that warranted a cheeky answer. 

There is your problem indeed. Customer is always wrong for your highness to give legit answer?

Don't mind if you run your mouth at me but can you just fking realize that peeps don't most likely ask questions just for sake of it but are willing to know how things roll.

For rec players unibet is aiming and that follows rec questions, and rightfully so especially when your t&c is 50/50 whether they are right so just fking answer question that are aaked 😉

@Andy-Unibet sorry if i upset you. I just want to know. If its if freeroll for hundreads of players you have right 🙂

'Didn't think anyone would stress about a freeroll'

but if there any special requirements like 'play 100 cash hands' 'bet 10€ on your national team'  I'd rather ask and play that freeroll 😜

shitstorm.jpg.62b3b5aecb173e154a91677e4f0ceaa4.jpg

Veni,Vidi,Vici

17 hours ago, Ja-z-Polszy said:

@Andy-Unibet sorry if i upset you. I just want to know. If its if freeroll for hundreads of players you have right 🙂

'Didn't think anyone would stress about a freeroll'

but if there any special requirements like 'play 100 cash hands' 'bet 10€ on your national team'  I'd rather ask and play that freeroll 😜

shitstorm.jpg.62b3b5aecb173e154a91677e4f0ceaa4.jpg

Not upset at all 🙂. If there are any requirements we'll always try to at least mention the promotion name so you can look it up but Seb is pretty good at adding the relevant info to the description.

https://pl.unibet-45.com/promotions/poker-promotions/celebrate-your-nation-mtts

• Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

BTW, almost binked it 😛 To be honest in the HU I should have made it but couple of bad decisions of mine connected with missing some luck took it from me. Well, Poland is not the best country to be from regarding this promotion as making it even through the group stage will be tough but fingers crossed even more now 🙂

90.PNG

• Like 2