Another uninteresting blog

SShcherbyna

5 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

In general, the issue of helping victims is a complex topic. Even inside Ukraine there are "volunteers" who, instead of helping, simply profit from this war. And there are already many such people on the dock. Therefore, it is better to deal with targeted help to a specific person, or to transfer funds to large well-known funds (for example, UNICEF), where there is serious monitoring and tracking of funds.

Wouldn't send a dime on any worldwide organization nowadays thanks to the fact a vast majority of funds given goes to the machine that upkeeps it 🙂
Like you said, better just give it to ppl straight. Or not give it. It's not a tiktok fancy thing.

Take care, man

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, Rushbie said:

SSS.thumb.png.33529b7a9d9cceb0104e5c11a0305939.png

Counted my Q8o. In this situation, all-in Q9o+, Q6s+ will be the right solution. But if you take into account the fact that the BB level will soon increase, and I am the shortest (ICM has almost no effect on me), then I do not consider this a mistake.
And if you take into account that the average player will not call my all-in on BB with 67% of the starting hands (though mathematically it should be), then my all-in is +EV.

• Like 1

The Community MTT Promo Freeroll has ended.
I played 5 tournaments out of 6. The average expectation was around 20 euros per tournament. Only once I got to the prize zone and received a 50 euro ticket. So my result is unsatisfactory.
Next time 😎

My congratulations to the winners and a big thank you to the Unibet team for such cool promotions for the community.

• Like 1