Another uninteresting blog

SShcherbyna

Hello everybody. This is another attempt to start a blog that won't die in a week. 🙃
About myself. Before the war, the main income was poker backing funds. He worked as a manager at one of the Russian funds. After the start of the war in my country, this work ended, and the investment bankroll settled in the pockets of the fund's management.
Therefore, now the main income is the game (ABI 10) and backing on a popular Asian site.
On unibet, I always played micro-limits, without any particular goals, and I withdrew the excess bankroll. Now the goal is to reach ABI 10 as soon as possible. True, the achievement of goals can be hindered by constant blackouts due to missile strikes, but there have been fewer of them in recent days, so I hope everything will be fine. Well, any day I can also go to the front, then I will have to put the poker game on hold.

I'll be posting reports here so you can check out my success story (hahaha no). In fact, I really need a ticket to the weekly freeroll for the community 😎

• Like 15

There are a lot of power outages this week. Three hours in a row with light is a happy day. There is also a problem with the browser version of unibet. It stopped working on an old chromebook. I attribute this to the latest update. On a stationary computer, everything works as it used to.

@Stubbe-Unibet Have there been any changes in the browser version in the last week? The login window works and then just a black page background 🤪

• Sad 1

"Electric heating is a cool idea." - Me (several years ago) 
It’s good that there is a forest growing nearby, and I watched on YouTube how to make a stove with your own hands 😎
A beautiful forest, but there are many people around with electric heating...
The forest is growing... And it doesn't suspect anything yet... 
I wonder if the nickname woodmaker is free?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

There are a lot of power outages this week. Three hours in a row with light is a happy day. There is also a problem with the browser version of unibet. It stopped working on an old chromebook. I attribute this to the latest update. On a stationary computer, everything works as it used to.

@Stubbe-Unibet Have there been any changes in the browser version in the last week? The login window works and then just a black page background 🤪

Sorry to hear about the struggles 😞Can you share some more details about your chromebook? Would need full browser details

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I plan to take part in the "betting freeroll" campaign dedicated to the World Cup. I don't know anything about sports betting, and the minimum bet is big enough for my bankroll. But I am a super master in freerolls! 🥷

I hope that the win/loss ratio will be in my favor.

I will bet on very low odds to reduce the number of losing bets, this is the only thing I will pay attention to when choosing an event 🐠
Of course, I will share my results at the end to make the whole world jealous (but only if I am in the plus) 🙃

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Can't imagine what you are going through, and unfortunately I doubt that any of these words will help :classic_sad:

But I know that Pokerstars for example has held charity events where they donate all the rake of a selected number of tournaments to a certain cause, maybe Unibet could do the same and for example donate the rake of all or some of the majors tournies in a certain period of time to help Ukraine. Probably it wouldn't be too much in total euro amount, and I'm not pretending that it will save Ukraine of all the problems you have at your plate unfortunately, but every little bit helps, right? 🤔

Idn, what do you guys think? Also tagging our masters @Stubbe-Unibet and @Andy-Unibet

21 minutes ago, comanimal said:

Can't imagine what you are going through, and unfortunately I doubt that any of these words will help :classic_sad:

But I know that Pokerstars for example has held charity events where they donate all the rake of a selected number of tournaments to a certain cause, maybe Unibet could do the same and for example donate the rake of all or some of the majors tournies in a certain period of time to help Ukraine. Probably it wouldn't be too much in total euro amount, and I'm not pretending that it will save Ukraine of all the problems you have at your plate unfortunately, but every little bit helps, right? 🤔

Idn, what do you guys think? Also tagging our masters @Stubbe-Unibet and @Andy-Unibet

I like this idea. But to me, problem whit these donations is, that I cant know where this money actually goes

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Iceman said:

I like this idea. But to me, problem whit these donations is, that I cant know where this money actually goes

If you want to help, but you are not sure who exactly and how your money will be used, then just directly help the refugees from our country. These are mostly women with children.In Europe there are many official and transparent funds dealing with exactly such issues.

• Like 1

In general, the issue of helping victims is a complex topic. Even inside Ukraine there are "volunteers" who, instead of helping, simply profit from this war. And there are already many such people on the dock. Therefore, it is better to deal with targeted help to a specific person, or to transfer funds to large well-known funds (for example, UNICEF), where there is serious monitoring and tracking of funds.

• Like 2

@SShcherbyna,

Nice to see you start a blog here (although I must admit, I am somewhat lazy following blogs in general 🤦‍♂️ - actually don’t even know why - but it’s nothing personal with regards to any blogger)!

I just want to say how bad I feel personally about the situation in Ukraine in general, and of your situation in particular. I truly hope the conflict will stop as soon as possible, and rebuilding and healing being able to start. My deepest wish is also, that everyone would do what they can within one’s capacity to help those who suffer.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences!

My best wishes 🙏

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

In general, the issue of helping victims is a complex topic. Even inside Ukraine there are "volunteers" who, instead of helping, simply profit from this war. And there are already many such people on the dock. Therefore, it is better to deal with targeted help to a specific person, or to transfer funds to large well-known funds (for example, UNICEF), where there is serious monitoring and tracking of funds.

Yeah probably best way to help is to help directly refugees who come to Finland. I am very sceptical of giving money to Unicef or any organization.

I hope war ends soon, and things will be normal.

I have seen you at the tables, and have to say, very solid poker, should not be too hard to build bankroll

Also like your avatar, Im gonna rewatch whole BoJack Horseman series again😎