@Jami-Unibet withdrawal on hold

mummyof484

@Jami-Unibet hiya I'm new to the site and I deposited 20 and won 40 plus the welcome bonus enyhows somehow I over passed th wagering requirements and withdraw my winnings but now is on hold just wondered if you could help please as it's my 3rd day of waiting and to see wheres is at as thay haven't asked for documents as of yet please help what to buy Xmas pressys lol kind regards mummyof484

• 1 month later...

Literally signed up for the first time with a few other friends....they both won a few hundred and I withdraw only £100. Both of their withdrawals instant no problem. Mine is on hold. Absolutely ridiculous for such a small amount and my first ever withdrawal. After reading other people's withdrawal problems really puts me off using here again

On 11/10/2022 at 1:54 PM, mummyof484 said:

@Jami-Unibet hiya I'm new to the site and I deposited 20 and won 40 plus the welcome bonus enyhows somehow I over passed th wagering requirements and withdraw my winnings but now is on hold just wondered if you could help please as it's my 3rd day of waiting and to see wheres is at as thay haven't asked for documents as of yet please help what to buy Xmas pressys lol kind regards mummyof484

Just adding it here for reference: customer solved this one through regular support and got the withdrawal paid.

22 minutes ago, Luke9563 said:

Literally signed up for the first time with a few other friends....they both won a few hundred and I withdraw only £100. Both of their withdrawals instant no problem. Mine is on hold. Absolutely ridiculous for such a small amount and my first ever withdrawal. After reading other people's withdrawal problems really puts me off using here again

The amount doesn't really matter. I can see there's a pending account review. If everything is fine, money should be sent as soon as the check has been completed. Apologies for the inconvenience! 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Not really the point though. Can see it putting alot of people off if with a first withdrawal taking a long time to receive winnings. After I found out it was on hold I've read reviews and seen people have been waiting from 5 days up to nearly 2 weeks 

1 hour ago, Luke9563 said:

Not really the point though. Can see it putting alot of people off if with a first withdrawal taking a long time to receive winnings. After I found out it was on hold I've read reviews and seen people have been waiting from 5 days up to nearly 2 weeks 

Of course it would be a smoother experience if we never had to request any documents, but it's not that easy. We are legally required to do many different kinds of verifications and checks and other checks are needed due to violation of terms, bonus abuse etc.

I totally get your point with the waiting time, but if the customer hasn't done anything wrong, it rarely takes more than a few days (exception being when there's a shortage of staff). You'll find similar reviews for all gambling sites and keep in mind we've got millions of customers 🙂

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions