World Cup chat and bets

Stubbe-Unibet

On 11/20/2022 at 12:04 AM, Livertool said:

Fair enough but in nutshell he recommended unders and handicaps for weaker teams. Both things that i can back up, do they come is another thing...

Excuse my hangover math skills if they are wrong but first round unders10/overs6, hcs 10/6 so knowers know. Personally don't like him (for him being leftist 🤣 ) but surely got to respect ability to use time and data to get right results.

As far as i know he he is common face at uo but not much of poker player so bluff the heck out ot him if same table 😉

18 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

Cowards. Looks like one point is sufficient for England, huh. Hopefully Wales can surprise this soulless and uncreative group of individuals. 

They just aren't any better. I mean, this performance is perfectly inline with how they've played the last year. When the stars align perfect like against Iran, they can put in an excellent performance, but it just doesn't happen very often (and I wouldn't focus too much on the Iran game, as it was just as much Iran being trash as it was England being good). 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

https://www-transfermarkt-de.translate.goog/havertz-uber-bdquo-one-love-ldquo-debatte-fokus-jetzt-bdquo-zu-100-auf-fussball-ldquo-ndash-klartext-in-teamsitzung/view/news/414229?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp

image.png.59d4561fd6d4a456bf3a99a57aa7d117.png

What happened? All fine and dandy in Qatar now? Tired of becoming a meme to laugh at?

Despicable Me Lol GIF

But I think the giveaway from Havertz' remarks here is that the team wasn't 100 % focused on the match vs Japan! That alone should be enough to fire Flick/Bierhoff after the WC.

https://www-sport-de.translate.goog/news/ne5122048/fussball-wm-vor-dfb-duell-gegen-spanien-kapitaen-manuel-neuer-appelliert-an-deutsche-fans/?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp

image.png.3f5a36ec8e1561caf38bb24f2c5c4989.png

Well, well, well... What could be the reason for it? Hopefully Spain sends these clowns home on Sunday!

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

🇸🇦🛢️🤢

🏳️‍⚧️ 🧑‍🤝‍🧑 🇩🇪

🇦🇷 🏆

🇫🇮 🍺 📺

🇩🇰 😭

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🍺😫

🇶🇦💰

🇵🇱 🍻

🇺🇦 📶❤️

Edited by Iceman
Ukraine

10 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

I won't comment on what he's like as a footballer, but as a mathematician he sucks. Or is that just propaganda? 😂

9 hours ago, Livertool said:

🤣 are you surprised? 😆 Just another overpaid retardo amongst others 😉

You guys are aware that this article has been run through Google translate? There's a reason that's a free service...

Shocked Oh Boy GIF by Election 2016

On 11/23/2022 at 4:14 PM, jerry said:

Flick really fooked himself putting Roidretzka for Gundogan. Everything bad for germans started after that sub.

I'm starting to get the feeling that @jerry is one of the very few people in this desert who actually has some kind of clue what he's talking about! 

Flick described the reserve role of Bayern star Leon Goretzka (27) as a "hard case". In the team, the substitution of Goretzka for Ilkay Gündogan (32) was blasphemed as a "change of harmony" to keep Bayern happy.

Politics, politics all around...

FiQHf4_XkAUBKm0?format=jpg&name=large

Time for Neuer to colour his hair and glue himself to the post to protest...😆

• Haha 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Donatello's doing pretty good so far? Let's party!

image.png.3e222cfeff3088d2338ee236cecf674c.png

• Haha 1

Feel like all my Argentina bets could be dead after today. That Italy win and this constant talk that there is finally chemistry in that team got into my head 😩🤮 So far its below average showing. Got no big trust in Scaloni to change anything and Messi is acting offended he must be playing or something. There were some matches that had two very diffrent halves, so im counting on that.

Im hoping for Arg win but good chance it will be 0:0, or maybe late shocker from Mexico...

• Sad 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

20 hours ago, Iceman said:

🏳️‍⚧️ 🧑‍🤝‍🧑 🇩🇪

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🍺😫

🧎

Who's the more pathetic team/nation?

Not even the US kneel anymore...

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 1