World Cup chat and bets

Stubbe-Unibet

7 minutes ago, Purps said:

Also refreshing to see the referee go check his little VAR-screen for a possible penalty and end up not giving it 👍

Ofc hw didn't give penalty (first time evet) when i placed ove 0.5 goals towards end to cover losses from other bets. See ya never in this thread, done shoving bets to WC aka toilet 🤮

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Purps said:

Also refreshing to see the referee go check his little VAR-screen for a possible penalty and end up not giving it

I don't agree 😞😅

Agree it was a great game, just not from a Denmark perspective. Think USA - Wales and Argentina - SA were great as well. Rest have been pretty dull with too little quality on either one or both sides. 

Edit: forgot about the Netherlands game 

No heart attacks and no defeat. Much better start than at the euros. 

• Haha 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Flick really fooked himself putting Roidretzka for Gundogan. Everything bad for germans started after that sub.

What next? Costa Rica beating Spain? I saw Costa Rica few times lately and they play with very old guys, very bad football. There is no pace, no stamina in this team. Judging from the results i dont know, but i still will bet to Spain to beat them severly. Have no heart to bet on Costa. Canada its whole other thing. I think Belgium have problem playing with Vertonghen-Alderweireld backline plus fat Hazard and freakin Batschuay. Canada have some pacy, strong players. Could be interesting.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Match of the tournament so far this GER-JAP. Too bad i had two bets:

Japan x2 first half, result 1-0

Correct score 1-0, result 1-2

Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

Interesting that the two biggest shocks came the same way, favourites leading in the first half with a penalty, and having a few minutes blackout in the second half to loose the game 2-1 (ARG-SA).

FBL-WC-2022-MATCH11-GER-JPN.jpg

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

Priorities, priorities...Best case scenario! Playing this stupid WC, virtue signalling and getting eliminated early!

@jerry I had to watch the 2 goals on youtube and I'm getting BVB flashbacks seeing Schlotti defending like that vs Bochum player Asano. In addition to that, shouldn't Neuer protect the near corner? 

OK @Stubbe-Unibet, time to delete another post...🤪 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

disappointed the wire GIF

• Haha 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

14 hours ago, WuDu said:

FBL-WC-2022-MATCH11-GER-JPN.jpg

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

Priorities, priorities...Best case scenario! Playing this stupid WC, virtue signalling and getting eliminated early!

@jerry I had to watch the 2 goals on youtube and I'm getting BVB flashbacks seeing Schlotti defending like that vs Bochum player Asano. In addition to that, shouldn't Neuer protect the near corner? 

OK @Stubbe-Unibet, time to delete another post...🤪 

Germany tries new 1111111111 formation (aka gaytrain) for next match to improve results 😋

698940914_CutPaste_2022-11-24_07-45-38-5382.jpg.fec57060d9de1c122d01fad1ae716c13.jpg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Livertool said:

Great chance for Cameron at 9:5x but ofc he couldn't put ball to net but kicked it way off from couple of meters.

You had goo idea. Bet was good, only in 2nd half 😉

• Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

I see messages deleted again, dane hurt his feelings?

What is the point of starting wc chat if conversation around it ain't allowed? In addition with almost dead community promos (which was promised but turned another lie as expected) what is point of whole community after that? Creating Unibet approved content just for your pleasure? 🤣 In that case i got two letter regards to you and it ain't TY 😉

7 minutes ago, jerry said:

You had goo idea. Bet was good, only in 2nd half 😉

Yup, lost some on hexa jp promo on half time so i thought lets cover losses on goal between 30-60 minutes...meh odds too low, i'll go with Cameron win instead 😄 Turned out like charm with Swiss scoring right after ht 😄

• Haha 1

This is not a thread for you and Wudu to do your "leftist" bashing 🙂

Human right, politics and sport is being mixed up this WC, but this is a thread in the betting and sports section, not off topic or politics. As long as it's betting related, all good 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Portugal looks way better than Ghana which poses absolutely no threat, thinking of betting at @1.60-1.70 in the second half. Hope this washed off Ronaldo gets subbed so they can score. Too much "rightist" bs from peterson seems to have affected him lolol.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

3 hours ago, Purps said:

Pffffft... Penaldo dives and they don't even check it 🙄

55 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Stubbe likes. Stubbe no removes thou political content . Oh those danes 🤣

Well, well, well...

This was an easy one.

So many snowflakes, like neymar ruin the game. Diving constantly and begging for free kicks and attention. Wonder where he got that mentality from...probably frustated of what happened in Brazil, like having to pay taxes. Richarlison, on the other hand, was pure class. Clear favourites for this WC in my opinion.

Saturday Night Live Nbc GIF by HULU

neymar.png.7cc9674d6703dd50d4fd61a379bc2427.png

Screenshot 2022-11-24 230632.png

Edited by 0rdvl0