World Cup chat and bets

Stubbe-Unibet

On 11/18/2022 at 6:51 PM, Livertool said:

Dunno if there is subs for this but if there is here is some tips from dude that has earned his living and then some with bets. 

https://fi.unibet.com/uutiset/hetkinen-tv/jorma-vuoksenmaa/vuoksenmaa-heikela-–-jalkapallon-mm-kisat-2022-vedonlyontiennakko-osat-1–2-1.2167207

Answer to question, over 70% change that all favs don't even make it to next stage.

My only Finnish words are Yksi Kaksi Kolme, so I think I'll pass this one. 🙂

• Haha 1

On 11/15/2022 at 10:59 AM, Livertool said:

lataus.thumb.jpeg.048a015b5fe59001f48c3db54b84f26c.jpeg

Depay is interesting for sure. Skov Olsen at 251 is better though 😉

I got some good offers from a competitor with freebets, so I've put another €30 on Denmark to win at odds 35 (not freebet), then I've put €50 on Ecuador tomorrow (half a freebet) and if they don't win I'll get another €25 freebet. Let's go!

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

15 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I got some good offers from a competitor with freebets, so I've put another €30 on Denmark to win at odds 35 (not freebet), then I've put €50 on Ecuador tomorrow (half a freebet) and if they don't win I'll get another €25 freebet. Let's go!

Dunno if danish bets are something to follow but at underwear business they are doing great. Must feel good to be good at something 😋

Screenshot_2022-11-19-23-47-26-955.thumb.png.2b1700158c633f47ed1d50dbe5c1ef5e.png

On 11/18/2022 at 7:51 PM, Livertool said:

Dunno if there is subs for this but if there is here is some tips from dude that has earned his living and then some with bets. 

https://fi.unibet.com/uutiset/hetkinen-tv/jorma-vuoksenmaa/vuoksenmaa-heikela-–-jalkapallon-mm-kisat-2022-vedonlyontiennakko-osat-1–2-1.2167207

Answer to question, over 70% change that all favs don't even make it to next stage.

Hey guys where did that Heikelä/Vuoksenmaa vedonlöyntiennakko disappeared? Cant find it anymore...

So today's the day. A fantastic curtain raiser to kick things off and set the pulses racing... Qatar v Ecuador. 

As all the matches are in blocks of four, with a little bit of juggling, I'm going to do a lucky 15 every day, the emphasis on the singles of £1 each and 10p on all the multiple combos, small stakes, I'm still a fun punter. 🥳 £5.10 per day but ploughing the winnings (😉) back in. I'm not likely to finish as a millionaire but hopefully in profit

Today's match is a dead cert draw. 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Probably the first time im not excited at all. I expect terrible quality, these players are playing non-stop since covid (no match without injury nowadays), the 6 days break is ridicolous, playing it in Quatar in december is even more ridicolous. On the betting side i expect plenty of surprises thanks to the circumstances, semidecent teams like Serbia or Denmark could have a good run, but i guess its time for a south american giant (since its not in Europe). Rooting for Portugal! 

Good luck for your bets, enjoy the games!

36 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Just few minutes and var taking role already. Why was goal disallowed?🤔

Some replay later showed indeed a foot offside 😆

6 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Probably the first time im not excited at all. I expect terrible quality, these players are playing non-stop since covid (no match without injury nowadays), the 6 days break is ridicolous, playing it in Quatar in december is even more ridicolous. On the betting side i expect plenty of surprises thanks to the circumstances, semidecent teams like Serbia or Denmark could have a good run, but i guess its time for a south american giant (since its not in Europe). Rooting for Portugal! 

Good luck for your bets, enjoy the games!

At least first phase will have many terrible matches [especially those at fookin 11cet]. Simply too many average teams, and big ones have too many overplayed players. Just like with Euro. But i think we can expect pretty awesome late phase. like always. After all its biggest sporting event in the world.

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

20 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Decent start to the betting. I didn't expect a lot from Qatar, but wow they're terrible 😄 First half was an embarrassment and can't help but feel that Ecuador could have won with 4 goals, if they didn't put their foot on the brake. 

• Like 2

Enner Valencia still at 26 to be top scorer. Still rather big if but already two, one more in the group [or even two, he is shooting pens], one in r16 and who knows. Made the investment of 50c so to not be sorry too much 🤪

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

1 minute ago, psrquack said:

It seems the second defensive player has missed. Thanks for the picture.

I dont know if i understand you here correctly but if you think Var missed one defender its goalkeeper that is making the offside line. The guy behind him is irrelevant. Offside was 100% correct.

5 minutes ago, jerry said:

I dont know if i understand you here correctly but if you think Var missed one defender its goalkeeper that is making the offside line. The guy behind him is irrelevant. Offside was 100% correct.

Yes, it's a little misunderstood, because I didn't write the whole train of thoughts. Offside was correct, but some comments bye other side says var missed the last man. Now I only confrmed that 2 defensive players should be closer to the base line than any player from the attacking team. Many fans think one defensive player is enough which is in the most case is correct, because they doesn't think about the goalkeeper, but in this case the keeper wasn't in his usual place.

Long story short, one defensive player missed, so it was an offiside.

• Like 2

image.png.f19753caef4a5a05c1053fba3e23442f.png

Placed this bet earlier so got a higher odds. I'm betting 100% for fun this WC, in case that isn't clear 😄

I do think odds 5 and above holds some value on the draw in the England game. In terms of player quality, they obviously should destroy Iran, but England have been pretty terrible and with the right defensive approach from Iran, there's a chance this could be a boring 0-0. Netherlands should take Senegal easy today and I think it's a bit closer between USA and Wales than the odds would indicate.