World Cup chat and bets

Stubbe-Unibet

Yeah, thou i like 1.4 odds for England against Iran i just can't do it knowing it is England, they are much better with dissappointing than playing up to their level.

There was 10k freeroll for fantasy on another site, thou only one match played i like how it started. But what i was thinking wit that Afif all around 🤮

Screenshot_2022-11-21-11-51-47-889.thumb.png.e0f203b3aa448fd1fef1561a3609c84f.png

46 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I do think odds 5 and above holds some value on the draw in the England game. In terms of player quality, they obviously should destroy Iran, but England have been pretty terrible and with the right defensive approach from Iran, there's a chance this could be a boring 0-0. Netherlands should take Senegal easy today and I think it's a bit closer between USA and Wales than the odds would indicate.

I have to admit that's not a bad piece of analysis. 🥴 England as usual, despite all the usual claims of only picking in form and fully fit players have reverted to the bad old days. They should be strong enough to overcome a 10-11 man behind the ball defence, and should survive Iran's attack, but I'm not looking forward to them facing any decent forwards. I've gone England, Netherlands and a draw between USA and Wales simply because of the close odds. 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

England better than expected, but they definitely haven't solved their problems overnight - looking forward to see them against an opponent which can bring more quality when attacking and/or a game where there's actually some play in the middle of the park.
Iran.. well, they just made me think of Qatar 😅

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

If anything ZEA friendly teached us Argentina should destroy Arabia with Messi's hattrick. Saudi's are a bit better than ZEA but i think it will be similar one sided match. Mex-Poland could really be everything. Normally i would be sure Mex have advantage but the squad and the form/coach they have now and think its even. Under 2,5 i think is the bet here. Whoever shoots wins, hard to see someone with equalizer. It could be very ugly match 😩 [first 0:0??]. Denmark Tunisia could be interesting. Tunisia have some interesting players and maybe they could steal a draw. Still im pretty sure Denmark will advance further but yeah i think i can sense some upset in this match. Australia seem very bad on paper and even if France will play on 50% they should easily take 3 points.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

4 hours ago, jerry said:

Argentina should destroy Arabia with Messi's hattrick.

Lets hope so but i do remember how lazy he was at previous WC, 4 years later he is older and even lazier 😆 If Saudis find a way to stay close and put pressure on him, wouldn't surprise me if he turns to frustrated whiner quite fast again.

Managed to make a small profit yesterday thanks to a 1-1 result bet on USA - Wales 🤣

Today, I'm hoping for the first real surprises, so that's where I'll put my money 😄image.png.2cfbd001e88f70369dcb9c6d7c525553.png

image.png.f709ccaa0ca0d3b07cefc9d865ba5217.png

image.png.01291a5a662d7aad5a37cfa0ed2020bd.png

If two of them are lost after the first game, I'll surely place some more...

As expected, a lot closer than the odds would indicate. Messi absolutely terrible today and Argentina much worse than expected though. Have to give credit to SA at the same time because they played excellent as a team, especially when defending.

30 minutes till the World Cup starts proper!

Extremely nervous first half. Got better after the first 20 minutes but never got going properly. 

Damsgaard on now and Lindstrøm probably coming on soon, which could make a big difference when attacking - Højbjerg and Eriksen now playing central (Damsgaard on the left instead of Eriksen).

Denmark with a pretty poor start. Better than Argentina tho, starting hot and falling to sleep (on offside). Nice surprise from SA and Tunisia today after the Qatar and Iran disappointment. 

Had a pregame bet on Tunisia faults (doing ok) and placed a bet on over 1.0 @1.5 rn, should be a winner too.

• Like 1

Possible World Cup contenders in shock defeat. 😱😱😱

image.png.cdb76dd942aadcd9a345c47e40846c87.png 

Possible World Cup contenders in shock draw. 😱😱 

image.png.9d201ba192fca912592628b1e00ae112.png 

Possible World Cup contenders in shock win. 😱

image.png.6776cfa253b788e40139d464312d6984.png

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png